The Official Wrestling Video Game Thread

How many slots do you want on your team?

• Total voters

WWE 2K18 will be released on October 17, 2017. It will be developed by Yuke's Media Creations and published by 2K Games for Xbox One, PS4, Switch, and PC.

With hard-hitting action, stunning graphics, drama, excitement, game modes, match types, creation capabilities, and everything you’ve come to love from the wrestling phenomenon, WWE 2K18 promises to bring you closer to the ring than ever before. WWE 2K18 delivers a new MyPLAYER experience that introduces fighting styles and a brand new upgrade and progression system. Players can choose from eight fighting styles to help define their MyPLAYER experience. Each fighting style comes with its strengths and weaknesses, so the choice of style matters. The game also features an all-new Road to Glory Mode that lets players compete against others, using their MyPLAYER characters, in a quest to qualify for WWE pay-per-view events.

In the ring, WWE 2K18 aims to be the most realistic WWE game to date in the franchise, with an entirely new graphics engine that delivers spectacular new lighting, more realistic skin and new camera effects, as well as a new commentary team (featuring Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves.) The game reaches new mayhem and carnage in the form of eight-person matches, including Ladder matches, the Royal Rumble, Eight-Person Tags and even a Battle Royal. Players can now experience the chaos of eight WWE Superstars all vying for the same goal!

Who ready to hop on WWE 2k17

We should do a fantasy type draft to which wrestlers we can exclusively use. Maybe a 4-5 round draft. Draft can be held on my YT

@T0INE you can get in on this too

wait what do you mean by that?

So you’ll have specific set of wrestlers you can only use at any time base off who you drafted. So say I’m #1 pick I draft Finn Balor. No one else can draft him or use him and his at my disposal to use as much as I want. Ihust1e drafts Roman Reigns. I can’t use Roman Reigns. Only hustle can use him cause he drafted him.

Just makes it interesting imo. You’ll have say 5 wrestlers you drafted that you can use. Tag team. Women. Men etc

Got it. That sounds fun. Basically having an arsenal of wrestlers at your disposal

Cult Of Jason :pimp:

Dont really like that faction idea tho. I like having alot of options. Not just 5. Just saying

Im solely drafting the finn balors just so noone else can use him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok 10?

Think of it as a fantasy football type thing. Makes it interesting imo. That way there’s some type of ownership and rivalry. We can have belts defended too. Can’t differentiate that if we just always have random bouts without any ownership or title. Fantasy draft fixes that. The back and fourth if Ihust1e drafts Nia Jax and say I draft Sasha. There’s some sort of identity with the individual wrasslers. We can do title matches. #1 contendership. Rivalries etc. It’s almost like runnin a season

Of course we can do random matches without any meaning or anything on the line just for fun but I think the fantasy thing will have more meaning and investment

See. Stuff like this makes the game more interesting. Trust me. If we don’t have some sort of meaning or goal behind the game we gon be tired of it after a month. We can do Ppvs and stuff too

Ok when you put it like this then i can get behind it. Im down. Its gon be hard to balance playing WWE & Friday tho lol

Nah you drafting him cuz you a fan...you aint fooling me... :lol:

Im willing to see this out. Def sounds interesting and like you said we could still do unsanctioned/exhibition matches on the side for the hell of it

eww imagine i drafted denom balor to get him off the table but end up having to depending on him for a title bout :sick::sick:

Chris just doest like it bc he doesnt want Cousin to compete against him. All they talked about was doing a triple threat match against me and turning it 2 on 1 smh

Me & COUSIN been battling in WWE games before we even knew of yall :stoneface:

We just like teaming up to wash you cuz its funny to hear you complain :lol:

We def coming for them tag team belts tho :nthat:

All I read here is that youre a coward and cant shoot the fair one

Def Eagles blood in you

Naw fam me and 22stylez 22stylez wining those belts.

Teams forming already :lol::lol:

These matches gonna be gold to stream

Extending on 22's idea of the PPV, we can prob run it on a non WWE night and get NTWT involved. Make story lines and **** b

Custom NTWT PPV arena and ring

That’s why I mentioned having more than 1 wrestler at your disposal so we can play more than 1 Match in say a ppv

Ill wash you, you bum. Bout to make you quit WWE 2K before you even get it. Stick to Destiny clown

:stoneface: STOP IT

Blood thicker than water :nthat:

333x200.gif.5a172df27395443281edd6027a2dd40d

Rivalries already starting before we even decided draft orders!!!

Btw draft orders will be decided on:
https://www.random.org/lists/

I will stream the randomizer live on my YT. Make sure to subscribe here:
www.youtube.com/22stylez

This message is brought to you by:
Cricket-Wireless.png

This amuses me :rofl::rofl:

Im make you tap to the accolade just bc you have the Sev

“With the first pick in the NTWT WWE Draft! 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 selects.....”

t04f.gif

Live draft will be streamed as well along with live reactions and comments.

Aint no way im losing to that jobber :stoneface: :lol:

debating if i want this season pass or not

I think no for now. I just want kurt and swagtista

We can get a list of participants for the 2k season. Once I set a date and finalize list we can do mock drafts for say the first 2-3 rounds or something :lol: would be funny. Draft. Go off 2k rankings and title holders they have in game. Say miz is ic champ and gene drafts him. Gene will automatically have to defend his ic belt. We can do a 4-6 man #1 contendership and winner faces gene at a upcoming ppv. This sounds lit y’all! I can be a commish for the wwe league.

Make sure to subscribe here for future content!!!
www.youtube.com/22stylez

This message is brought to you by:
images

I know who I want for my first 3 picks.
We can do like draft minimum requirements. Can be filled in any round just make sure you fulfill it by the end of draft. So I’m thinking... minimum requirements are

regular position - ie. Reigns. AJ styles, Seth, Finn, miz, dolph Ziggler etc

Women’s position - ie. Nia Jax, Sasha banks, Charlotte, Asuka etc

Cruiserweights position- ie. Neville, enzo, Kalisto, tjp etc

Legends position - stone cold, rock, Kurt angle, ric flair, sting etc

Kinda like in nba drafts where you gotta draft pg sg sf pf c positions.

Man. Depending on 2k servers and how online works this could be fun. In say a 1 on 1 matche we can have a PSN Group party chat commentate and talk to each other during say a ihust1e ihust1e vs dat dude chris dat dude chris match. THIS COULD BE LIT! Gonna need another commissioner or 2 to help organize and facilitate this league :nerd: :lol:

I’m open to ideas, rules, tweaks etc too. The better participated y’all/commishes I have the more engaged and entertaining this can turn out

Just thought of something else. We can do a taboo Tuesday ppv where matches are set. And the league can vote for the stipulation to each match.

Man I feel like Vince when he did cocaine with hulk hogan and banged out the No Holds Barred script in two days :rofl:

Just thought of something else. We can do a taboo Tuesday ppv where matches are set. And the league can vote for the stipulation to each match.

Man I feel like Vince when he did cocaine with hulk hogan and banged out the No Holds Barred script in two days :rofl:
You can custom any match this year the match possibilities are endless. First blood tag team match etc...

Back
Top Bottom