||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I'm sorry but papers are blunts are just not for me

Wiz will be here in Nov. last concert here I opened for him and I was telling him it's all about the bowls

We joked and baked

This time around ima make sure he hit the bowl
I have a bowl and it's OKAY but Vape>bong>joints>>bowl>>>>blunts. I think edibles may be placed at the top once I try it. I hear nothing but good things.

Edibles>>>>

Full body high to the max, it hits you outta nowhere and you still get the red eyes and cotton mouth it's crazy
laugh.gif
....most ppl make em w/ reggie but if your with someone that knows what there doing, make em w/ dro....try to save your shake so your not using your big buds and you'll thank me later.

But ya'll think Wiz gonna ever drop that Cabin Fever or is just gonna be lost an never spoke on again?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm a rookie when it comes to smoking, I prefer bowls over anything else. We use joints sometimes which I'm fine with. We've used our buddies water bong once, and everyone says its the best, but I wasn't doing it right and wasn't getting very good hits.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
try hitting a homemade water bong with smoke this thick. *throat-slash. gif*

26779143644191228312700.jpg

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I'm sorry but papers are blunts are just not for me

Wiz will be here in Nov. last concert here I opened for him and I was telling him it's all about the bowls

We joked and baked

This time around ima make sure he hit the bowl
I have a bowl and it's OKAY but Vape>bong>joints>>bowl>>>>blunts. I think edibles may be placed at the top once I try it. I hear nothing but good things.

Edibles>>>>

Full body high to the max, it hits you outta nowhere and you still get the red eyes and cotton mouth it's crazy
laugh.gif
....most ppl make em w/ reggie but if your with someone that knows what there doing, make em w/ dro....try to save your shake so your not using your big buds and you'll thank me later.
I plan on making brownies with cannabutter. I got about a quarter of Sour Diesel and a few grams of OG. I can't bear to see it all go to making brownies though. Going to find a reggie connect to get a hold of an ounce. I have every intention of being blitzed out of my mind 

All my friends tell me never to do brownies.

One time last year they all got together and did brownies. Said they all literally just sat around for 2 hours and nobody said a word. The next day my friend said he still felt a little high at work. I'd like to try them though.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Anybody goin to the Norfolk show? K.R.I.T. supposed to open so I might have to make that 4 hr drive..

Im in there. Norfolk meetup
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I should be in the building too.
i literally live across the street from the Norva..so im in there..dont wanna see krit tho(dont shoot me)

i do wanna chief inside tho..any suggestions?

When is the Norfolk show?
The show is in november.
va757va where you stay? they were literally searching for dudes that were blazin in the last two wiz shows. I never really seen them that strict. But we were still savage though. 

I never understood how artist were able to smoke on stage in front of cops and never get in trouble.

va757va I take it you live on Granby st., do you like it. I live in Hampton and go to school in Norfolk (odu) and I am tried on the tunnel so I am thinking of moving.
man i wish i stayed on granby st..and that tunnell is a mother man,worked in hampton for all of 2 checks,had a nice job at sprint,makin more than i am now but that commute killed me everyday.NEVER a day that there isnt traffic..but i stay off st.paul behind the popeyes out tidewater park...still in the hood..lol..but as far as the boys goin thru the show nd finding people thats chiefing,thats lame..i wont put anything past norfolks finest tho...at the hov/jeezy show,the second trey left the stage EVERYBODY in the building was
pimp.gif
but i guess they tighten up at the smaller venue..i got a L of sumn nice for the pregame tho..yall matchin?? lol

if brownies %+%# you up, try HASH brownies.. RIP
sick.gif

but I'm gon have to get myself some tickets to the SF show in October.. Wiz is a helluva performer plus K.R.I.T. opening up? I'm there
pimp.gif

VA757VA wrote:
RedMan wrote:
Shaze804 wrote:
y0ung j33zy wrote:
VA757VA wrote:
RedMan wrote:
Shaze804 wrote:
s0leFUNK wrote:
Anybody goin to the Norfolk show? K.R.I.T. supposed to open so I might have to make that 4 hr drive..

I never understood how artist were able to smoke on stage in front of cops and never get in trouble.

va757va I take it you live on Granby st., do you like it. I live in Hampton and go to school in Norfolk (odu) and I am tried on the tunnel so I am thinking of moving.

man i wish i stayed on granby st..and that tunnell is a mother man,worked in hampton for all of 2 checks,had a nice job at sprint,makin more than i am now but that commute killed me everyday.NEVER a day that there isnt traffic..but i stay off st.paul behind the popeyes out tidewater park...still in the hood..lol..but as far as the boys goin thru the show nd finding people thats chiefing,thats lame..i wont put anything past norfolks finest tho...at the hov/jeezy show,the second trey left the stage EVERYBODY in the building was
pimp.gif
but i guess they tighten up at the smaller venue..i got a L of sumn nice for the pregame tho..yall matchin?? lol

Yall messin with the Sept. 19 show in Charlottesville?  I might be goin to that one instead since its 2 hours closer and on a Sunday at that.  Def will secure some loud for this.  I'd be down for a NT meetup so its whatever yall tryin to do..      

[h1] http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/08/25/wiz-khalifa-on-declining-deal-w-rick-ross/[/h1]
[h1]Wiz Khalifa On Declining Deal w/ Rick Ross[/h1]
20100112-KHALIFA.jpg

Similar to the reasoning behind not going on tour with Drake, Wiz reveals to VIBE why he believes building is own brand is more important than putting himself under someone else. A statement I fully agree with.
…Ross ended up calling me [the same day] to say it himself.

Though the convo Khalifa describes as cool and chill concluded with a respectful decline, the Pittsburgh native admits that even if his deal with Atlantic were nonexistent, he still would’ve passed on Ross’ offer. “I would’ve kept doing what I was doing till I found something huge [outside of Maybach Music]. I’m all about standing behind my own brand instead of putting myself up under somebody else’s,

I'm a rookie when it comes to smoking, I prefer bowls over anything else. We use joints sometimes which I'm fine with. We've used our buddies water bong once, and everyone says its the best, but I wasn't doing it right and wasn't getting very good hits.
roll.gif

baby lungs..

I went to the nas and damian marley show last night at the NORVA....it was like smoke fest. Thats how the norva should be.

No charlottesvile show for me. Maybe I will goto the 804 wiz show cause its at the NATIONAL

I ate some brownies at a NW DC cookout once.I left and I was bout to pull into the hotel in NOVA...and the music in the car was soundin too sweet. I was like am I ^???It had kicked in. I pulled into the underground parking deck w/ that ^ swag.

Me and my boy got out and was tripping. We were in the hotel room laughin for a 10-20 mins. The joke was funny though but we had to get refocused on the {} at hand. Then we saw a papa johns commerical. We ordered 2. We drove back out to NW DC....smh best ride through the city ever...

...Besides my boy damn near having a panic attack cause after the pizza he started being paranoid & saying his heart was beating funny. Yeah he had never been ^ forreal forreal. It was great though...that was the last time i was geeked...

I would def try brownies again.

All my friends tell me never to do brownies.

One time last year they all got together and did brownies. Said they all literally just sat around for 2 hours and nobody said a word. The next day my friend said he still felt a little high at work. I'd like to try them though.

The first time you try them just eat half of one and wait a little bit and see how you feel, edibles can %+%$ you up
laugh.gif

I don't like joints at all, I prefer to roll a blunt, but volcanoes>>>>>>>>>

Brownies are the truth, but what y'all know bout these?

kz0r17-b78613221z.120100309063011000gs5n01eb.1.jpg

I've been stuck in that world a few times off of those Krispy Treats.

Back
Top Bottom