||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Tweet Mills said it best on the breakfast club one time.

Something is going on in Hollywood. Dudes move out there and get CHANGED. I don't even know this guy wiz anymore.

While I do believe that's true, I don't think that's exactly what happened with Wiz.

If you look back from the beginning he was making pop songs and trying to be as mainstream as he is now, it just didn't work the 1st time so he linked up Curren$y and took a different path there.

He always wanted to be who he is now whether his music is trash now or not, he's more of a businessman than an artist and he's eating.

Musically he's pretty much burned out, I don't ever see him making the type of songs quality wise he did before 2013.

in 2010 there wasnt anybody that could tell me that wiz wasnt the coolest rapper on earth...........prince of the city 2 , star power , bar , flight school , kush and oj , cabin fever and even taylor allderdice will be forever appreciated 

most of us is cool  , has a cabin fever feel to it , needs juicy on the track and he still doesnt have that intangible idk how to explain "should i get hella high or buy some new rims , 745 or a new benz"

SOON :nerd:

are you serious?

is this the most jam packed music year ever???

so this an album or mixtape?

hell yea

Cabin Fever 1 was my ****

smh wow never realized that mixtape came out 4 years ago 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
You right about 2015 being jam packed Audi. October through December has had an enormous amount of music drop. It's hard to keep up with :lol:

Last edited:
Big Wiz fan but this isn't too good. CF 1 >>> CF 2 >>>>>>>>>>> CF 3. Can't get with SDs production at all.

why does the cover have chocolate chip cookies on it ...

edit: it shoulda been turds cause this is doo doo :rofl:

Last edited:
He was finished once he moved to LA.

Got turned out and his music lost its soul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom