||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I've been a Wiz fan for awhile and I don't mind that his subject matter is limited but this album was hard to listen to. Some of the production was cool but Wiz on this album was just unbearable. I got the 20 track version and I like a little less than half. Every song is damn near identical and I don't remember it being this bad.

The Plan has been on repeat for days now. Has that Kush & OJ fused with Taylor Allderdice vibe to it
smokin.gif
 Found a chopped and screwed version. Def. gets me in my zone.

Got mixed reviews of this album it's not a classic I don't even like the whole thing but the songs i like hav been on repeat all week.
Paperbond
Bluffin
The bluff
No limits
Are my stand outs if ur a fan of khalifa I can't see u walking away from this not liking something

Yea Wiz didnt come out the gate strong on this but you betta believe that this album has more than enough songs to keep it selling slowly.... I highly doubt platinum on this one but he'll finish up around 700k probably

get a whole lb and smoke it to my self, or maybe at the Olympics with my homie Michael phelps.
hahaah i love juice

album is tight, i was expecting more though. especially after hoow good taylor alderice was. that mixtape was soooo dope IMO.

Last edited:
Wiz had a great run from '07-'11. This guy is so repetitive with his lyrics. He was never a lyricist to begin with, but he needs some inspiration to switch it up. Worst of all he dresses like an illuminati puppet

dude reached his peak a LONG ago every now and then he'll give me something to blast but man i'm starting to cringe at his features.

Feel you. When I heard 23 on the radio..... Man. I was like, we officially lost this n****

Back
Top Bottom