||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

That cover is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Its west coast time? Damn I thought it was east coast
Yea I was lost on that too but that's what the tweets are saying. I'm guessing the DJs are on the west side since Wiz is from Pa

Guess I'll just wake up and DL it since im on the East.... been looking forward to this for the longest time, at least the wait is over
pimp.gif

DJ Ill Will is saying it might leak early...doubt it, bout to just go to sleep and hope I see it when I wake up.

I hope the tags won't interfere with the music...not sure how Wiz Khalifa will sound with those DJs...oh well

I hate this **+#, why have your fans waiting around for this **+#?

Why not just drop it since they have it.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

^^^ not that serious, adds a sense of offical-ness to it. IMO.

His CD dropping this month too. NO need to be official.

Plus its getting hyped, and if its not great. You let *#@*%# down. Drop it .. Let people appreciate, continue to make music.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Plus its getting hyped, and if its not great. You let *#@*%# down. Drop it .. Let people appreciate, continue to make music.

Ah, I get you.

Yeah I just think his marketing scheme to make more fans, he will disappoint with the 'tape. Also, if it would've dropped randomly or with one daysnotice, its fire since there isn't anticpation. People want more of your music and this leads perfectly for your album.

Back
Top Bottom