The Official Wimbledon Thread vol.. Fed v. Rafa

one more to go Rafa
pimp.gif

stay focused, cause berdych ain't a pushover... this man's got some serious talent after wrecking Fed and Djokovic.

just got back from work and watched the recording of it

Rafa was just too good. Am gutted but its not like he threw it away, he was just beaten by someone better. Needs to go away and work hard and make up the 5-10% that he's behind Rafa and Fed

See what happens in the hardcourt season.

Both finalists absolutly deserve to be there though and should be a cracker on sunday

Serena is too good.  One of the greatest tennis players of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats to rafa, hes been the best player in tennis the last 3 months. well deserved title. hopefully roger bounces back for the USO

Rafa was ridiculous today.  Just too good.  Berdych didn't play particularly bad, but he just had nothing on Rafa's serve today.  You can't win if you can't break.  
6e43347e7fbdbba1afc1cb9ebae5a5d5-getty-98836924th160_the_champions.jpg
5cefc1714b5bc5b2f01a369530ff1d27-getty-98836924th062_the_champions.jpg

Yes, thats a pineapple on top of the trophy.

7f151be5166523fa65ca793eae181ede-getty-98836924th243_the_champions.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Next up... the US Open. Come on Rafa, go get your career slam.

Good run by Berdych though... I hope he keeps up the level of tennis (kinda like Soderling last season)

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Next up... the US Open. Come on Rafa, go get your career slam.

Good run by Berdych though... I hope he keeps up the level of tennis (kinda like Soderling last season)
Check that.  If he gets the US Open, he'll get the career golden slam... He got the Olympic gold in Beijing.
Which singles players have achieved this great feat you might ask?  Why, that'd be Mr. and Mrs. (Steffi) Agassi of course!

The way Rafa played today (and hopefully his knees don't get to him on the hard courts) I don't see anyone beating him. Congrats to him for winning today. Totally dominant.

Can't wait for the US Open, first time in years I'll be there to watch some matches.

Back
Top Bottom