The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

dalitso,You already know what I'm gonna say!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dnice901, Fresh Jordan T collection!!
pimp.gif

moundraised23, Thanks for the love Fam!! Allgood!
slowwonee89, Nah, I been wearing them here andthere.
tongue.gif
BTW Fresh 1's!!!
pimp.gif

Jaehow, Clean 15's Playa!!
pimp.gif

Good pick ups on them Packs!!
I had to Rock these to pick my Pack up.
wink.gif

0883523ae55330c1d85c8183e5bf585ada60d3c.pjpg

im not a retro hater but those 13's dont look right standing next to the playoffs like the shape or something. im good with my OGs.

Nice 1's up there LilJRDN, I need to break my black & gold 1's out some time again too.

DNice901~Nice pickup on the CDP, your lady must be a warrior to stand out in that cold for you. You get your lady a pack for the efforts?

shoehead23~I'm jealous of the Olympic 6's.
laugh.gif
Nice shoes fam

jaehow~nice XV's

LILJRDN dope metallic 1's
pimp.gif

f51255ed740f2881a5d79293f6468fde1eb437b.pjpg

i didn't cop the pack, cause I just wasn't really feeling them much, but in the future I'll cop a pair of og XIII's for the depreciated valuesince the pack released, foggy hologram bubbles hear I come, lol!

Originally Posted by Jaehow

you guys are KILLIN me, every1 in this thread should take a day off. anyway, i wore THEE most underrated Jordan of all time (the best colorway tho) the Flint XVs

I concur....These are the BEST color way of the XV, and better not be retroed in the packs or I'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No shorts, it's cold as ever in Kansas, coming home it was 4 degrees...

Dope stuff everyone.

Today, the kids-daughter in Sand IVs, son in XI lows
16ljpg0.jpg

I rocked my Taxi lows.
214cpxf.jpg

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Originally Posted by mike2389

Tonights game

Dope XXI's & wall paper
pimp.gif
I think that is everybody's wall paper
laugh.gif

Haha, that's my wallpaper too! No kicks for me today as I was asleep from 10am-5pm then just stayed in the house for the rest of the day. But to thosewho wanted it (no h omo) the collection post is finally up

Nice countdown packs everyone! I didn't have enough $ to cop, so I missed out, but was with my friend in line at 5am today. He got his pair, but I washoping some1 who only wanted the 13s would go half with me and let me get the 10s. No luck at all. O well I plan on getting the 6/17s in May. I will have morethan enough dough

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

naw, I hope the White/Caro get retro'd. Only colorway I like of XVs.

David, when I went home it was 0. It'll prolly be negative around midnight

That's a decent colorway, but I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree.
laugh.gif

Kambrin Driver what part of GA do you stay in? I was sleeping when it snowed. Most of it has already melted

wuddup killa kal!!!! aint heard from you in a MINUTE!! lol and nice IIIs my dude!

this thread continues to get better and better. good stuff loyalists and everyone else. sorry i havent been posting but i always check in this thread. letskeep it going!
AiRodney: CGs looking nice, regrettably, one of the few i passed on...
embarassed.gif

shoehead: you continue to smash this thread almost on a daily basis, those columbia XI and infras are too clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

battleground: dope playoffs and black/cements, the two that have eluded me for years now
angelica: nice fit with the fire reds. and thanks for the heads up on that shirt. i won it at the mimimum price.

yesterday to the movies, 2nd time wearing them, but first time they have seen the light of day. when i unDSed them, i just wore them around the house for mygraduation party. my all time favorite sneaker:

2wqx5ye.jpg

shoehead23, thanks fam. Dope Infras.
This thread has been heat lately.
I'm on my way out, but I'll post pics of what me and the fam rocked today when I get back.

Here's a teaser lol

bfmg6h.jpg

r7271t.jpg

Nice 13's and 3's battleground03! What's up shoehead23, clean 6's as always! Good stuff ucasta, everyone! Off to my mom's house.
e0335177ed0baa229491b2ea471ce4ff88868a2.jpg

retrosnipe like i said like MONTHS ago, lol, DUBZEROS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPIZIKES

today to visit my aunt
L&D x milkcrate
0dc2584d8a00e870ac87459aa0f5c2639281ad5.pjpg

and since the shirt was representing 1992, I decided to take the footwork back to 92 with the 92 olympic Vii's
dfe35f23ddcd0a86806ba23a7ae303539f14085.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom