The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

Wear my beater Taxis to work today
52f2544befa584e2b3ff2b5eb43f5e3ace926fa.pjpg

NICE STUFF EVERY ONE ...WHATS GOOD TO ALL DA JUMPMAN LOYLIST..VERY GOOD PICK UP DNICE AND SO EARLY IN DA YEAR,WHAT A WAY 2 STARTOFF....I LOVE LOW TOP JORDANS .....SO LOW TAXI FOR ME TRYING 2 RECOVER FROM LAST NIGHT.....
6q1ja4l.jpg

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

...to the movies with wife & her parents to see "Charlie Wilson's War". Great film.

3%'s (shoes are prestine, but lighting makes them look yellow...eh)

Happy New Year NT!
I've never seen those on anybody's feet. I wish I could find a pair.

Haven't seen those 3% since high school. Niiice...

To Olive Garden for lunch and then to watch Juno (Great Movie)

Nice J's everyone! Haven't been in here in a while. What's up shoehead23! Those Oly 6's kill me everytime lol! Clean 9's too. Nice17's MJ23Forever and 7's Cement Greyman! 17's today for me too, but old pic, the wife has the camera
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif
79735322e228aacd93feb11d4d70ee677f3df73.jpg

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

What you basing your decision on, when choosing new team members for your Jumpman Loyalist team
pimp.gif
???

Good question: it is not about who has the "best" or "most exclusive" jays. One criteria ---as long as you areshowing love to the jumpman by posting regularly on this thread, you are welcome to join! just inbox me, so i can give you the sig and member number...

I didnt know there was a polo outlet in Nashville. Only one i know of is the one in Lebanon unless they opened one up at Opry Mills?

Back
Top Bottom