The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

Waaay too much heat to call out....this thread is on fire...great stuff everyone!!!

Today......
skins024hd9.jpg

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Been gone for a couple of days now....School has started for me, so ya know how that is....Seen some serious heat in the past two pages...Keep it up Guys!!! Shouts to the all the Jumpman Loyalist!!!!

JordanKing357- Nice XV's...Gonna have to cop those in the future...
DNice901- Those IV's are clean!!! Let me get those off your hands
tongue.gif

tellyjesko1023- Nice Mist IV's...Haven't worn mines in a while...
shoehead23- Very Fresh Cool Grey IV's!!!
pimp.gif

UCasta- Fresh Cardinals..Fire OG colorway!!
smokin.gif

Dalisto- Lovin the Low II's, especially with the fit...

Anything is for sale for the right price, except for VI's & XI's
tongue.gif
Well maybe I.E. XI's
roll.gif
Dope Viii's & XVI's
pimp.gif

killerjumpshot- thanks man, NL's look fresh. i should have bought the package
smh.gif

tellyjesko1023- thanks.
shoehead23- thanks! oreos and cool greys look
smokin.gif

Dnice901- thanks man, fresh cements
eek.gif

Dalitso-thanks homie and nice fit.
Cement Greyman- nice stealth xx's
smokin.gif

tellyjesko1023- Nice Mist IV's...Haven't worn mines in a while...
those are mine
laugh.gif
thanks man.
Unds these to school:
smh.gif
i hate how the weather always changes down here

tongue.gif
Well maybe I.E. XI's
roll.gif
Dope Viii's & XVI's
pimp.gif

What size you wear???

Dom90
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn i wasn't paying attention on that one....[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...Still Nice IV's!!! Damn i think i should have copped those VIII's, they lookin Fresh!!![/color]

i got a question. im lookin for some playoffs too. but havent come across any 11's

i wear an 11 in all air max's

would a 10 1/2 be cutting it close? or would it work/fit ok?

tongue.gif
Well maybe I.E. XI's
roll.gif
Dope Viii's & XVI's
pimp.gif
What size you wear???

Dom90
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn i wasn't paying attention on that one....[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...Still Nice IV's!!! Damn i think i should have copped those VIII's, they lookin Fresh!!![/color]

10.5 & 11

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

smh.gif

slept on these HARD

Yep, You did........... If you didn't cop the anthracites, you did more than sleep... you were in a coma
tired.gif
ANTHRACITES ARE ONE OF SICKEST VIII COLOR WAYS!!! Those shoe get complimented alot when i wear them, big ups to DOM90 for making you see the error in your ways
smh.gif
smh.gif
tongue.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

DNICE109-Yep, You did........... If you didn't cop the anthracites, you did more than sleep... you were in a coma
tired.gif
ANTHRACITES ARE ONE OF SICKEST VIII COLOR WAYS!!! Those shoe get complimented a lot when i wear them, big ups to DOM90 for making you see the error in your ways
smh.gif
smh.gif
tongue.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I did sleep on these, where can i find them since they were LS?? Not including ebay....

DNICE109-Yep, You did........... If you didn't cop the anthracites, you did more than sleep... you were in a coma
tired.gif
ANTHRACITES ARE ONE OF SICKEST VIII COLOR WAYS!!! Those shoe get complimented a lot when i wear them, big ups to DOM90 for making you see the error in your ways
smh.gif
smh.gif
tongue.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I did sleep on these, where can i find them since they were LS?? Not including ebay....

Pickyourshoes.com still has them. Why don't you want to use EBAY, you will probably come out cheaper through them. Redeem yourself and get you a pairof anthracites SMH at you for sleeping
roll.gif
seriously though... get thesethey are
pimp.gif

Pickyourshoes.com still has them. Why don't you want to use EBAY, you will probably come out cheaper through them. Redeem yourself and get you a pair of anthracites SMH at you for sleeping
roll.gif
seriously though... get these they are
pimp.gif

Naw i know i can get them through ebay, just wanted to know if i could get the from somewhere else...Yes i knosmh
smh.gif
at mefor sleeping on them...

Damnnnn Dom90 those anthracites look way better in that picture.
eek.gif

Makes me regret getting a pair. But then again I got Playoffs instead so not that bad. Ill look to cop those.

I have a pair of 94 I's 10.5... Make an offer I can't refuse, and not an offer I will laugh at
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom