SLIIIME
Am I the only person who is not really excited about the "Dipset Reunion" 

I just hope it doesn't mess up what Cam and Vado have done in the last year 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@vado deserving his own cover. Get the %+$$ outta here. That _ puts in no work. Cam don't know how to promote
while im gonna disagree that cam doesn't know how to promote, i will agree that vado amongst those new freshman would've been a great look for him.

and j.cole was on last year's freshman cover AS WELL AS having a split cover with Wu-tang da same month on Source magazine.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@vado deserving his own cover. Get the %+$$ outta here. That _ puts in no work. Cam don't know how to promote
while im gonna disagree that cam doesn't know how to promote, i will agree that vado amongst those new freshman would've been a great look for him.

and j.cole was on last year's freshman cover AS WELL AS having a split cover with Wu-tang da same month on Source magazine.

Cole is on tour too. People (more) kno who he is.

this is something cam could've handled behind clothes doors....let him hold 2-3 dipset chains, make sure da rugby was in effect, and he would've

been on da cover and in da front on his own merit, not on some fold-out insert.

Hands Down is HARD

Not a smart move by Cam. Cam has a lot of pride but i hope he rethinks what he's doing. Getting him on that XXL cover is only going to put more money in his pockets as well and exposure.

Vado sharing a cover with the bammas that XXL got lined up for this year would have been a bad look. Yes disrespect.

Vado - Hustle & Flow
This tape is probably three or four years old.

average girls chill wit fat/ugly wenches to enhance themselves, vado could've done da same thing on da XXL cover, on some big fish, small pond steez...

besides, da editorial inside da magazine would've been informative as well to people who've been under a rock and just now catchin up to that slime wave.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

average girls chill wit fat/ugly wenches to enhance themselves, vado could've done da same thing on da XXL cover, on some big fish, small pond steez...

besides, da editorial inside da magazine would've been informative as well to people who've been under a rock and just now catchin up to that slime wave.
exactly.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

That new video is
smokin.gif

Vado isn't getting enough exposure for the heat he's dropping

He doesn't drop enough material.

U buggin. He has a new track out like every other week, plus features.
I think his pace is kool, but I could use another tape in a month or 2.

Back
Top Bottom