*THE OFFICIAL TOP 25 "FOAM"/'"POSITE" THREAD

okay guys im sorry i didnt put the Foamposite 1 Royal at one,but the fact of the matter is that the eggplant is way hotter but isnt put on a pedestal like theroyal.I understand it is the first model ever but purple is a way hotter color and it matches the ravens "bazooka joe
' jersey.

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

I understand it is the first model ever but purple is a way hotter color and it matches the ravens "bazooka joe
' jersey.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

by the way sherlock foams chill out im a cool foam head not a bandwagoner.established 1999(thats when i started gettin it).Holla at me i know u want those"kryptonate's and u work that day......
frown.gif

by the way if u guys to really have connects ill pay 200 per pair for kryptonate's
laugh.gif
and 275 for pearls'
devil.gif
---i guarante nobody can pull this off!you're on the clock NYC!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

by the way sherlock foams chill out im a cool foam head not a bandwagoner.established 1999(thats when i started gettin it).Holla at me i know u want those "kryptonate's and u work that day......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by s dubl

HEY GUYS SOMETHING TO PONDER WHY WE AWAIT TWO ARRIVALS THIS MONTH!

1.EGGPLANT FOAMPOSITE 1/GREEN GOBLIN FP1*(AS SEEN IN SPIDERMAN)
2. KRYPTONATES*(HYPE)PEARL FAOMPOSITE PRO 1997 2002 2009
3.RED FOAM PRO 1
4.1/2 CENT "ORLANDO"
5.SILVER TOTAL FOAM MAX "DUNCAN" 1997
6.ROYAL FLIGHTPOSITE 3 "GARNETT"
7.BLACK-VOLT FOAM PRO 1999
8.PLATINUMPOSITE 3 2003
9.'CARBON' FLIGHTPOSITE 1
10.GREEN FLIGHTPOSITE 1
11.ROYAL FOAM 1 "PENNY" 1997 2005
11.DR.DOOM FOAM PRO 1
12.BLACK FOAMPOSITE 1
13.EGGPLANT FLIGHTPOSITE 1 "KIDD""KOBE"
14.CACTUS FOAM 1
15.TRAINERPOSITE LOW 2000 SUMMER
16. BLACK RED FOAM 1
17."PEARL'' TOTAL FOAM MAX "DUNCAN"
18.NAVY GOLD FLIGHTPOSITE 2 OLYMPIC "GARNETT" FLIGHTPOSITE
19.BLACK SILVER FLIGHTPOSITE 2 "GARNETT"
20.BLACK NAVY FLIGHTPOSITE 2"GARNETT"
21 BLACK ARMY FOAMPOSITE 1
22.WHITE/ NAVY FLIGHTPOSITE 1
23.NAVY FLIGHTPOSITE 3
24. GOLD FLIGHTPOSITE 3
25. BROWN KHAKI TOTAL FOAM MAX "DUNCAN"
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
tongue.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif
devil.gif
indifferent.gif
buggin...#11
smh.gif
agreed... thats about as stupid as the Cowboys releasing T.O today
mad.gif

Actually, that was smart on the Cowboys end. Now they have a chance to win.

Your name is Posite Proliferator and you have no respect for the OG? Kryptonates @ #2 that's an opinion I have no respect for. I've been a fan of Natesince his Rainier Beach High days but #2? ****!!! You're in Baltimore smokin Marlow's rocks and I'll Amen to that...

--listen i dont like blue ok----if i did maybe it would be different--and when the nate's drop you wil change your mind!

why are you still posting?? ans nates lites do NOT amd will NOT ever be the #2 posite shoe

if you dont like blue why are the orlando half cents so high on your list? and you bugging with the royals at #11

Originally Posted by Untitled

son the the gaul to put the OG penny foamposites number 11.....

you know duke is motivated by how something limited is...its disgusting...im already dyin to kick these fake foamposite fans off the bandwagon.
who cares who rocked foamposites first and didn't rock them.

people stay salty about anything in here

^^^^
only to grail heads,not new cats.and how am i on the bandwagon if i got 60 pair of kicks and numerous posites since 1999?

other than the list which i still dont understand and ive been staring at it for about 5 minutes, its hillarious to scroll down the page and watch his postcount from one to the next cause hes beasting so hard on so many pages

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Untitled

son the the gaul to put the OG penny foamposites number 11.....

you know duke is motivated by how something limited is...its disgusting...im already dyin to kick these fake foamposite fans off the bandwagon.
who cares who rocked foamposites first and didn't rock them.

people stay salty about anything in here
sorry but i do. i'm watching this shoe get whored out. nike retro never gave a damn about a foam now its every third topic. bammas done turnedthis shoe into the new dunk. i miss days when they were just dopedealers.

Back
Top Bottom