The Official "Tiger Woods Keeps That White Girl" Thread

^ just rumored.  Kinda likely though.

But he wasss with the ex over christmas. that's confirmed.

*gossip* *gossip* *gossip*

^ just rumored.  Kinda likely though.

But he wasss with the ex over christmas. that's confirmed.

*gossip* *gossip* *gossip*
Not rumored there are pictures of him in Austria. Lindsey confirmed she saw him in Vail back in November when she had her brother teaching his kids how to ski.

No one has confirmed Tiger was with Elin during Christmas. It's not known whether they are even on speaking terms. The rumor is the nannies and assistants are the go betweens. The National Enquirer is the only source to report they were together for Christmas every other media source cites the National Enquirer as the source of that story.

Lindsey Vonn it is
Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods made their dating relationship official on Monday, as the couple made announcements and posted photos of each other online.

"This season has been great so far and I'm happy with my wins at Torrey and Doral. Something nice that's happened off the course was meeting Lindsey Vonn," Woods posted on his Facebook page and official website. "Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating. We thank you for your support and for respecting our privacy. We want to continue our relationship, privately, as an ordinary couple and continue to compete as athletes."

Vonn's Facebook page had a similar message: "I guess it wasn't a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods. Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy. I don't plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends. Thank you for understanding and your continued support! xo LV."
575249_10152697837965121_1097651375_n.jpg

580451_10152697837680121_1605576049_n.jpg

483772_10152697837675121_1656761137_n.jpg

549814_10152697837695121_338421732_n.jpg

Upgrade?

Last edited:
No. Downgrade.

Damn and i thought i liked white girls...Tiger goes full blonde.

Last edited:
BS on the situation. Elin is probably banking that he won't want to give up that money to avoid getting back with him. If this was really about family and love, you'd put your kids on the line "messing up the family structure was selfish and what not...if he messes up again he has no custody whatsoever"

Damn I didn't hear about this. Tiger is a fool. He putting up toooooo much cake for this women.

This goes down as the simp'iest thing to ever happen.

Props to the homey for not buying his wife's marriage back...

now catch jack, brah...

:pimp: :pimp:

sidenote: what if he would've gotten a sistah?

w/ da rump?

:lol: :lol:

now catch jack, brah...

w/ da rump?

You'd have some black women complain, talking why black women are something he settled for instead of being first choice.

no beef

Last edited:

now catch jack, brah...

w/ da rump?

You'd have some black women complain, talking why black women are something he settled for instead of being first choice.

no beef

real talk, i could def see this happening. lowkey interracial war. but a lot of black women's jimmies get rustled just at the sight of a black man with any shade of white. so it wouldn't be anything new right?? cheating aside, when tiger was with elin, im sure many were hatin, not lettin that man cook.

now catch jack, brah...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

w/ da rump?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no beef
AntonLavey and I got into an argument with a girl recently when she said that it's too late for Tiger and now no Black woman would want him.

Foolishness.

AntonLavey and I got into an argument with a girl recently when she said that it's too late for Tiger and now no Black woman would want him.

Foolishness.
that's less about her being black and stupid ... and more about her being a women and stupid.

Tiger should just marry a Chinese chick, they know what they're getting into and will look the other way.

Why do those pictures of Tiger and Vonn exist? I can't decide, they either look like ****** engagement pictures or an E-Harmony commercial.

Back
Top Bottom