The Official They Ain't Even Know It Thread

Image002.jpg

Dog... half the pics your posting is stuff everyone already knows

Posting back to back as much as you do makes the thread move waaaaay too fast so nobody will even notice the good posts from the filler

Im willing to bet if you started posting less other people would post more

Im not telling you to stop completely, but c'mon fam.... at least consolidate some of you future contributions into a single reply instead of taking up half a page with stuff most people are just going to scroll over anyway

:lol: stalking tho? Dont flatter yourself. Your the #1 poster in this thread... that means your at the very top of the list.... not too complicated.

Dog... half the pics your posting is stuff everyone already knows

Posting back to back as much as you do makes the thread move waaaaay too fast so nobody will even notice the good posts from the filler

Im willing to bet if you started posting less other people would post more

Im not telling you to stop completely, but c'mon fam.... at least consolidate some of you future contributions into a single reply instead of taking up half a page with stuff most people are just going to scroll over anyway

laugh.gif
stalking tho? Dont flatter yourself. Your the #1 poster in this thread... that means your at the very top of the list.... not too complicated.
not for nothing Mugen - I think he has a point my dude ...

sometimes, when I come back and I see someone quoting something I be like how did I miss it ... I try to go back and it was crunch in between your post. but do you homie!

Back
Top Bottom