The Official They Ain't Even Know It Thread

imagine the Celtics drafted Kobe instead of Shimmy Walker?

each they had stayed teammates and VC was motivated 
pimp.gif

:lol:

But Pac got handled in that fight. :nerd:

Check out the Sway interview with one of the Hughes brothers.

c'mon man you gone listen to the actual Hughes Brother talk about his OWN fight w/ the opponent not being alive to defend himself? :lol:

listen to a neutral party tell the story. Pac ain't get handled.

USAB-ball08 was more than likely a fairly good lookin dude and fit white girl's picture perfect profile

I doubt this move would've worked even if it was pulled off with the same slickness had USAB-ball08 been a 4/10 in her mind
MOFO Rico hit gym HARD after Belly.  Always wondered what happened to this dudes acting career.

I believe"Cain", that dude has nothing to lose in this situation
Really, especially since Hughes Bros movie making days is long gone.  I know this ain't a we miss Tupac thread, but I didn't really rock with that dude until long after his death.  I would love to see how things would of turned out if him and Biggie were still around.  Rap landscape would have a whole different picture. 

Again to keep thread on topic, Tupac ain't even know.  LMAO

MOFO instead of going hunting, get your *** into the studio and make some more music.  Tired of hearing all this Lil Wayne Young money music.
Just to derail one more time, PAC was always my favorite artist and that video was funny as hell when I saw it as a youngster, miss MTV Raps and Rap City,
And Jay ain't never got to record another record in his life, lol
It's funny he is the only dude that didnt get turned out by Ms.Badu(actually turned her out and a Heiress, not eem mad)...
Back to the thread...

Last edited:
^ yeah I need a story on that too

wheres the story behind these photos

They ain't even know that last minute christmas eve shopping would get you....
View media item 517996

Don't know if you talking about my post but.

The UVA's were a newley wed couple who went on a robbing spree hitting mob spots, in NYC locations, they hit 1 spot twice in Ozone park queens where they both lived close by.

View media item 518658
The husband would go in with a machine gun make the mobsters drop their pants and jet to the car where his wife would be the getaway driver, he knocked the toupee off one of the mobsters

John Gotti Senior gave the green light to off them and they both got popped on their way to do some last minute christmas shoping on Xmas eve 3 times in the head by the gangster who co owned the shop they hit twice.

Found a wallet on her with $1000 cash.

Back
Top Bottom