The Official They Ain't Even Know It Thread

8890760745_2c7f1dceb8.jpg

Had me fooled the whole time I played this game
Edit:angry:blacklion I didn't eem know subzero became noob saibot, lol, thanks for info

I'm confused explain?

I am not a Mortal Kombat expert but I think Sub Zero and Scorpion use to be boys.  No clue.

They were never friends. Sub-Zero killed Scorpion while on a mission for Ouan Chi to retrieve an amulet. Sub-Zero was surprised by the encounter. Scorpion was tricked by Quan Chi to believe Sub-Zero killed his clan and family, though, Quan Chi was actually responsible. Chi convinced Sub-Zero that Scorpion and his clan had been taken care of, not knowing the blame was placed on he and his clan. Raiden later told Sub-Zero he'd been tricked to retrieve the amulet, which lead to Sub-Zero traveling to the Netherealm, where he would encounter the Scorpion we all know. He defeated Scorpion again, and got the amulet. He would later go back to his clan, then to the MK tourney. Scorpion kills Sub during the tournament. His younger brother would later take over as Sub to get revenge. Sub soul is trapped in the Neatherealm. He's then resurrected and comes back as Noob Saibot. In the most recent MK game, in the ending for OG Sub-Zero, he learns of his clans past. He seeks out Scorpion. They join forces to get revenge.

I'm confused explain?

I am not a Mortal Kombat expert but I think Sub Zero and Scorpion use to be boys.  No clue.
Were you abused as a child...scared to smile they called you ugly? 

laugh.gif

blacklion...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
How come Bilal ain't know he had dragon breath? 
When you have bad breath you don't know it.  You smell something for a minute and then your nose basically tunes it out.  You fart, you smell it for a minute then it is "gone".  If someone walks into it they SMELL it though.

Nah son...that ***** was being told left and right...and still had the nerve to be up in her face like that...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom