The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Victor Wemby Invitational)

I don't think of Bencic as a great tennis player. This is why this is even more baffling. Osaka loses to her, Hsieh Su-wei and Putintseva often.

Rublev. Kid is talented but I hate him :lol:. He owes me so much money whenever I bet on him.

Last edited:
This is now Serena’s title to lose

1565467815_bianca-andreescu.jpg

Zverev loses again when the lights the brightest. He’s good but never takes the next leap him and Thiem.

Last edited:
Great match from Berrettini. Would have loved to see Rublev playing like this against Nick...

Zverev... every time it’s the same

Never watched tennis other than highlights on SC. Catching this Nadal vs Cilic match. Has Nadal always been this jacked?

cant really follow the matches as close as id like since im at work but i seen this Mens 1st set is in TB already.. should be good match

i was loving it all weekend, sad to see Rublev go out but Berrettini form is on one atm but dont see him beating Monfils tomorrow

Stan is playing awful. Kind of embarrassing.
I have no idea, what he’s doing

Reminds me of that 3rd set against Rafa at the '14 AO.

Crazy thing is, Med looked as though he was on the verge of retiring if Stan had won that that tie-break.

Next time her coach won't run his mouth so much. You aren't out there pal, your player is.

Back
Top Bottom