The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Yo, what are some good bbq spots in Memphis?
Making road trips this summer.
corky's, neeley's, topps....etc
vic- 9.5....ima pm u
kobesonly- wat 6's?

mound... the kobe VI chaos that comes out on fri 4/9. As far as I know, its a pretty limited release, so wanted to know where the sneakerheads in nashville cop at.

Originally Posted by kobesonly

mound... the kobe VI chaos that comes out on fri 4/9. As far as I know, its a pretty limited release, so wanted to know where the sneakerheads in nashville cop at.

Oh damn.  Haha.  I was thinking you we saying some Jordan 6's "labeled" "chaos"  Sorry to but in the convo but I thought you were outta you're mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was on the same pg as J to tha...cuz threw me off with the 6s
Not many folks in the ville rock kobes mane, or in TN for that matter from wat I've noticed
Thanks 4 the help again vic...ended up shootin outa town, hope them 12s last a week.....wishful thinkin

I havent posted on here in years!! how is the shoe scene in Tennessee now days anyway? Do any of the limited releases even get there anymore?

^Mane I Kno Da Places In Hickory Hollow Mall Be Gettin 98% Of Wuheva Comes Out

N Yes...We Be Havin Campouts
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 1Deep

^Mane I Kno Da Places In Hickory Hollow Mall Be Gettin 98% Of Wuheva Comes Out

N Yes...We Be Havin Campouts
30t6p3b.gif

Damn for real.  Y'all still camp out over there?  I remember lining up at City Gear for the Cool Grey 3's and the Grape 5's.  The latter was an LS release I think and couple dudes was like screw the line go to Sam's. But they made you buy a fit just to buy the Grape 5's.  Haha.

Last time I've done anything similar.  Now its online purchases or connects locally or my boy who lives in NY.  Glad most everything I've wanted lately hasn't been too difficult.

Yes Bruh Lmao...Da Mall Wuz Damn Nea Packed Wen Da Red Griffeys/Playoff 13s Came Out

Err Store Had Like 15-20 People Standin Outside...Most Aint Even Have More Den 10 Pairs Total

I Kno Dis Weekend N Next Gon Be Hell Wit Da Da YOTR 7s N Da Wolf Greys Droppin

Back
Top Bottom