THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

roll.gif
4cc36afd581123a7b6ad331082afb00cd7eb1eff.pjpg

ey question debating on coppin silver foam pros for 150 sz 12
but i just bought griffey volts and im thinking of just returning them for the pros i really am on the fence any help?
and is 150 even a good price

and for this dude fatrock
idk why did you pm
your collect aint even all their in that video
really annoying thing to do man
forreal they have sneakershowcase for a reason post your own thread and go ape sh^% its the internet yayyyy..we are 5 again
and posting pics of your "heat" chill forreal man the posite thread is for info pics and fam<> but i got mayhems back on this forreal
smh to the ignore button lol

Are they DS? I've seen those on sites (a month or two ago) for like 100 or 125. I believe it was citysole.com im sure they don't have them anymore though.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Are they DS? I've seen those on sites (a month or two ago) for like 100 or 125. I believe it was citysole.com im sure they don't have them anymore though.

naw man they out
tired.gif

and yeah they ds should i pull the trigger? or what 150 sound good to me

there is this guy selling the HOH red foams coming out soon as a pre -ale,,, now the coppers were supposed to be limited release , yet they seem to be pretty GR to me,,, so do u think the red foams are going to be limited or eventually be found all over the place!?!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by fatttrock

yeah  othe people got more foams then me  , but u dont, so ur opinion  really dosent matter!! lol 
i count 16 pairs of foams. is that accurate or do you have many more that u havent shown pics of?

and why would anyone hate on ur collection? ur just annoying. thats y everyone has been showing negativity.

but i give u one thing... u made my girl laugh when i showed her ur vid and she saw u pull them shoes out of ur fridge
laugh.gif

so what about them red foams , how can dude be selling them as a pre oder if there supposed hoh releases??

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

ey question debating on coppin silver foam pros for 150 sz 12

but i just bought griffey volts and im thinking of just returning them for the pros i really am on the fence any help?

and is 150 even a good price

i might get falmed for saying this, especially in this thread, but volts over silver pros.

*flamed*

About the red foams... I'm pretty sure dude is planning to camp for a week and get a fsr, he won't fill all his orders. That's what most hypebeast do...

this fatttrock dude is annoying...
Ay posite fam, any way we can devise a plan to look out for each other on the metallic red foam release?

FR3SH, i didn't forget about you man! still waiting for my friend to give my camera back.

grin.gif

man i passed on them pros...
i am in deep regret now
but good news is i just saw 25% coupon for footlocker
which im use return the volts and scoop a 2nd pair of gorgeous eggs=]
i think thats a better move
foams are like candy
you cant just have one piece you want the whole bag to yourself
my collect to date
is just
coppers
eggplants

i know im a newbie but i saw my brother roking royals back in the day and always wanted them but since i was like 9 i didnt have cash like that back then lol

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

man i passed on them pros...
i am in deep regret now
but good news is i just saw 25% coupon for footlocker
which im use return the volts and scoop a 2nd pair of gorgeous eggs=]
i think thats a better move
foams are like candy
you cant just have one piece you want the whole bag to yourself
my collect to date
is just
coppers
eggplants

i know im a newbie but i saw my brother roking royals back in the day and always wanted them but since i was like 9 i didnt have cash like that back then lol
unfortunately the 25 F&F ftl coupon doesn't work on the foams.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Ay posite fam, any way we can devise a plan to look out for each other on the metallic red foam release?
i'll be out there and i know a few others from NYC will be too. the more people going to other HOH's across the country = the better our chances are as well
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

i'll be out there and i know a few others from NYC will be too. the more people going to other HOH's across the country = the better our chances are as well
smokin.gif

you already kno ima be there...i see i missed out on Phelps part Deux...oh well he will be gone soon enough...

Back
Top Bottom