THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

I neeeed some Foams bad... I've been looking for some Cactus ones, but I can't wait til the Copper's drop. I need to start saving to hopefully havemy money ready to cop

Truth be told i never been much of a posite fan. Always appreciated teh technology and innovation but it wasnt my cup of tea even though i own many from manyyears. BUT more importantly i do appreciate how they have become a cult classic to a notable favorite amongst those who are into shoes and the history ofshoes. Just think about how many shoes the posites have inspired and derivative models that nike has produced. Its great to see.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^not a posite
was just gonna say........that's nike for you, with their freakin take downs, that don't even feel good......but look"interesting" with good materials, the fake carbon....ughhhhhhhuse it on some maxes nike!

l Knicks Fresh Knick l - Those KGs
pimp.gif
I bought those when I was in 7thgrade for $120 on ebay. Used them for basketball season.

no scanner sorry hahaha

^
lol.

I just remembered that the black flightposite kg's were the first sneaker I ever bought for myself with my first summer youth paycheck... haha

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^^not a posite
was just gonna say........that's nike for you, with their freakin take downs, that don't even feel good......but look "interesting" with good materials, the fake carbon....ughhhhhhhuse it on some maxes nike!
laugh.gif
i almost did a backflip when i first caught a glance atthe carbon fiber solo's......my eyes saw carbon fiber flightposites.....without even thinking i had already started sorting my finances for 2-3 pairs onthe spot!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

^
lol.

I just remembered that the black flightposite kg's were the first sneaker I ever bought for myself with my first summer youth paycheck... haha

pimp.gif
always blew my check on kicks for back to school

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^^not a posite
was just gonna say........that's nike for you, with their freakin take downs, that don't even feel good......but look "interesting" with good materials, the fake carbon....ughhhhhhhuse it on some maxes nike!
I remember in 8th grade when those dropped, people were calling them Aintposites
laugh.gif

LonelyBoySole
pimp.gif
on the collection
im patiently waiting for more foams to come out... otherwise, imma b ebay searching for older foams
happy.gif

sup familia , dope thread and kicks, ive always love foamposites a lot, i still miss my air total foamposite max, thats my grail right there OG of course 9.5anyone? anyways.....
2rqou3m.jpg

......FeNyX.......

yea....could have edited since i was the last to post but this needed a bump!
grin.gif

just got my first foam lites.....i'm in love with them officially. i KNEW i should have hopped on those all starsand other HOH joints when everyone was asleep
frown.gif

tried them on.....super comfy.....wondered what was inside so i took out the insole and
eek.gif
(Nike needs to put these thicker insoles in some other their other kicks *coughcough* air max 95 *cough* and 90 *cough*) i know it's probably like this because it's a basketball shoe but i'll take just half of this cushioningin any shoe compared to the flimsy insoles all the other kicks have.

damn those insoles are def thick!!!!
just waiting for the playoffs to drop to $50 around here
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom