THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

can you post the link on here?

I'll log into my laptop and get the link. As of right now you have to be a friend of someone in the group or be my friend on FB for me to send you an invite. (No I'm not just trying to get FB friends) lmao

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeFoamHeads/

Im trying to make the group to where people can send a request to join the group and the an admin can approve them. But Im just trying to keep it to FOAMPOSITE guys. Obviously most don't own just foams. But if you own one pair of foams thats cool, but I'm just looking to try and create a small group of guys who like to help out other foam guys with maybe some deals that they have seen, or maybe give someone in the group first dibs on a pair that they're trying to let go

Last edited:
Nice paranormans.

Aye, nice foamposite collection. I wish those white duncans were retroed with the silvers and blacks instead of those blue ones they did w/ the paint splatter.

Those paranormans are too ill!! Some day I shall have those in my possession lol till then these are my grails

nice! I remember when I got my pair, my favorite and most coveted pair of foams :smokin

Nice pics on the page.

Question for the Foam fam, whats on your grocery list for foams this year?

Heres mine in order of priority:
Knicks
Solar red pros
Shooting stars
Carolina pros
Royal blue pros
Slime greens
Gym green

Carolinas are rereleasing?

Anyways my current list of foams I like upcoming

Shooting stars
Knicks
Yeezy

Don't really know what else we got in store off the top of my head

Oh yeah and those white/blue flights and rumored copper flights are :smokin

Carolinas are rereleasing?

Anyways my current list of foams I like upcoming

Shooting stars
Knicks
Yeezy

Don't really know what else we got in store off the top of my head

I was basically making a wish list. I wasnt trying to say Carolinas will retro this year. I havent heard anything about that.

I shed a tear for you coordinate. happy for you. a little jealous I am. :smile:

are those deadstock bruh? even the whites look clean. Wowsers

You dont know how happy i am for you bro i know youve been looking for a while congrats and welcome to the fam lol :nthat:

Thanks man. It was definitely a great feeling to open the box and see them in my hands finally

I shed a tear for you coordinate. happy for you. a little jealous I am. :smile:

are those deadstock bruh? even the whites look clean. Wowsers

Almost DS. No drag, the white sock liner is still very white, you can still see the majority of the Nike Air on the insole

Yeah very nice pick up. Those joints are in immaculate condition :smokin

Thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom