THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Only foams that I had a separation issue with were the OG black gum sole pro joints.

I sold them instead of taking the time to get them repaired.

:smh:

I remember when the all those og pros sat and collected dust back in the day , not a lot of peeps cared back then. I'm glad I was able to at least cop the royal pros but still kicking myself for not getting the others .. times sure have changed , too much hassle now a days to get anything for retail . Enough of my rant tho.. nice pick ups y'all!!

I'd pay 1k on those before I'd spend 1k on yeezys, galaxy foams, DB foams, or any of this over hyped kicks.

Personally I'm not paying 1k for any shoe lol… Even for Sole Collectors or Paranormans, or some crazy sample. Its still just a shoe to me

nice pickups @CoOrdinate
you copped off ebay?

I need those blue pros man but I only find beat up pairs for prices that the seller should get beat up for.

jkidd FPs on FC for 1k, i don't understand life anymore :lol:
theyve been up there, sz 11 though. Also had the VIP flightposite without box for 550 in a sz 11. Couldn't fit my foot in that shoe though :smh:

I'd pay 1k on those before I'd spend 1k on yeezys, galaxy foams, DB foams, or any of this over hyped kicks.
agreed

Personally I'm not paying 1k for any shoe lol… Even for Sole Collectors or Paranormans, or some crazy sample. Its still just a shoe to me
I wouldnt say this. Even if you don't want it for yourself if legit paranormans popped up at 1k or air mags or something you'd be wise to jump on that deal cuz the resale value is far more than that. And also even though they're "just shoes" a lot of ppl think 300 is ridiculous but u drop that consistently on foams.

:rofl:

sorry, mad random, but this kid just told me why he's selling a bunch of his vnds foams for $100.
"Im not a hypebeast"

:rofl: :rofl:

I traded a pair of kicks for some 01 nike foamposites, the nike check was coming off an I wanted to know what kind of glue I should use to glue the swoosh back on with

somebody has a pair of vip flightposites on ebay for $450, sz 10 though :frown: anyone whos a sz 10 should hop on that deal, u will not see that shoe anytime soon.

Where???? haha

I buy my foams from eBay, Craigslist, Instagram, and Facebook groups.
The blue pros were listed on ebay, but I messaged him and got them cheaper over an invoice

@theomck1220
 I would use Barge Cement

NYcraigslist

whats the name of the facebook groups you look at? You can pm me with that info if you want.

Back
Top Bottom