THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by ksteezy

had to break em out.
5499763561_128ddc8c09_b.jpg
smokin.gif
 this picture actually makes me want these.. what size shoe you wear? they look mad small

recent pick up
pimp.gif
 for retail made it even better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bonus pic- pick up both pennys for $50 ds (love nyc)

^^nice olympics... as far as your sig goes... the dude that posted the sz13 on ebay still has them, winner faked... hes looking for $550 though, hit him up and try and work something out, i gave up

the Electric Green's do not look like that in person...they are not as vibrant green. Flash makes the green look deeper...it looks lighter in person. They are not neon like those Grinches..more of a pearl green

the electric greens are an "ok " sneaker.. they aren't bad.. or the best of the foams..

but for the right price I would cop.. 100- 120.. retail for those are just stupid.. IMO of course

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

but for the right price I would cop.. 100- 120.. retail for those are just stupid.. IMO of course

I feel the same way bro. Not dropping more than $150 on these, that's for sure.

Got something from BigJ coming in (soon- thanks for holding them for me homie) and something off eBay to share with you guys.
pimp.gif

Mayhem knows what's good, but I prefer to wait so I can present yall with detailed pics
smile.gif

grin.gif

Dope collection Blink 
smokin.gif

Los, real dope pickup
smokin.gif

Matt...
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

electrics better get discounted soon....i've got plans for 'em
devil.gif

these just arrived...
5510339116_e9cd6d81a0_z.jpg

5509741791_efd24c7fd2_z.jpg
5510335074_56d5f5d804_z.jpg

Originally Posted by nimhet

the Electric Green's do not look like that in person...they are not as vibrant green. Flash makes the green look deeper...it looks lighter in person. They are not neon like those Grinches..more of a pearl green

Dunno what electrics you are looking at, but mines are that green, I don shoot with the flash directed at what I'm shooting and besides a little sharpening, I didn't edit It much

Im OD late but I regret sleeping on coppers. They sat in certain spots at first in NY but now they're going for like 300+

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Im OD late but I regret sleeping on coppers. They sat in certain spots at first in NY but now they're going for like 300+

If you're in nyc, check out craigslist, there's a lot of foams being sold on there including the coppers. NYCPosite, those white&red Penny 1's are slept on so hard. I took a pair of those in a size 6 to a dunkxchange, some guy asked me what they were and when I told him they were Pennys he didn't believe me.lol. I had to show him the logo on the back of the shoe and he looked perplexed like " oh ". Fool.

yea i kno. i slept on the white/red and the white/black for years. the store i copped from had a pair on the wall since they came out but i was like i need to cop now since the penny 1 are coming out somebody gonna scoop them. one was on the wall and the other pair somebody had on layaway but i was leaving without both lol.

ps good looks on the spot with the royal sz 13. when i got up there dude was like nah we aint got them tho. couldnt leave empty handed so

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Yo Just, where'd you find the red FP1's ?
eBay...all 3 from one seller

You get probably more than 50% of your kicks from ebay, it must be your homepage or something. Nice find Mayhem.NYCPOSITE, its sad you couldn't get them royals, sorry about that. Those greens aren't as limited as some are saying. I've seen them at every footlocker I've passed by.Quick question for the room.....I see some people using those giant tupperware containers for kicks (NYCPOSITE, MAYHEMGATZ) do those containers have vents? Cuz they look air tight and I don't think that's good for the kicks, they should breathe a little,no?

They have them with vent but they cost double and they are fragile
sick.gif
. The ones I use I just took a small drill bit and made my own vents

dope stuff yall... them royal og's sole look good for being that old....

nycposite- where did you get your containers at? saw a video the other day and dude said thats how he keeps his sole icey.. any info will be appreciated.. by the way thats a dope pic of the pro's..did the harlem shake right quick

Back
Top Bottom