THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Dope pic mayhem, think I might have to let go of my foams 
eyes.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

yo.... nice pics everyone.
all of these long drives to work got me thinking i want to liquidate my whole collection and take cash to the ducati dealership for a new bike.

Originally Posted by bigj505

all of these long drives to work got me thinking i want to liquidate my whole collection and take cash to the ducati dealership for a new bike.

let me know, i can fit 10-11 
devil.gif

not much, but its all i can contribute. black/white pros (switched laces), 07 royals, black/anthracite, silver pros, hoh pearls.

foams.jpg

would like to eventually add: 2002 pearls, flightposite kg white/navy, flightposite 3 black/blue.

much props to you guys posting all these beautiful shoes. unfortunately, finances dont always allow us to really stock our closets how wed like.

I rode today....I'm first in line to help out with that Duc!

Jed, you know who to call if you start doing that, lol! I don't think its possible i've been trying.

Cee - nice pickup, goodluck with the reattachment...patience is key 
wink.gif

U&C - goodlooks
Max - nice set there
smokin.gif

gonna get on my grind this weekend and reattach the sole on my og pros, dying to wear them.

@mayhem im in no rush, i think me and jake  will be alright doing it...I hope..you should do a how-to vid on reattachment of the soles 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CEE 82

@mayhem im in no rush, i think me and jake  will be alright doing it...I hope..you should do a how-to vid on reattachment of the soles 
happy.gif

+1000 A vid would do us proper, I have a pair of 2000 Foam Pros that need the soles reattached!

yea i think im not gonna liquidate right now. i think we all ponder selling our collections when we realize how much cash we can turn it into. the only thing is, once that cash is gone, imma be starting at an empty wall and saying to myself "Cole, you stupid"

yea i think im not gonna liquidate right now. i think we all ponder selling our collections when we realize how much cash we can turn it into. the only thing is, once that cash is gone, imma be starting at an empty wall and saying to myself "Cole, you stupid"

laugh.gif

this is exactly why i barely sell anything from my collection, the money comes and goes but some of these kicks...especially the rare gems....don't.

as for the reattachment, it's really not that difficult once you get the soles off(the tricky and most tedious process). just use the right glue, the right way, and do each segment separately. if you try to do the entire sole in one shot, you'll end up with problems.

i would do a vid but I'm too lazy, I would be
smokin.gif
while i work so u will see a bunch of haze in view and I'd mumbling n talking all kinds of senseless crap...getting all distracted...coughing n $#!t...stopping to get munchies...chewing n laughing my *** off with music blaring the whole time in the background.

trust me, you don't wanna hear all that
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

bigj if it was you that copped both those hoh royals off the bay for the low id love to take a pair off your hands. i cant remember if that was you or eciaccord, i always seem to get you both confused, both of yall got a nice foam collection.

^ I know J picked up a pair somewhere else
nerd.gif
then traded to get a pair from another NTer. Joe just got your text
laugh.gif
I'll let you know. And mayhem as this point I'd rather have more money in my wallet and bank account then boxes in my closet. And there's other reasons to
eyes.gif
If I do sell anything I'll probably take a long time and drag out the process which is probably worse.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Cee - nice pickup, goodluck with the reattachment...patience is key 
wink.gif

U&C - goodlooks
Max - nice set there
smokin.gif

gonna get on my grind this weekend and reattach the sole on my og pros, dying to wear them.

thank you, sir. much appreciated. and good luck.

Hey I usually just toss kicks out when the sole starts to seperate, but I can't let go of my royal pros. On the right shoe the swoosh is coming off and the sole is separating. I heard gorilla glue is good for restoring midsoles, but how exactly would I go about doing it. Do I try and take the whole thing off am I suppose to scrape off the old glue or just kinda put a little glue in the spots its separating at? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out a bit.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Hey I usually just toss kicks out when the sole starts to seperate, but I can't let go of my royal pros. On the right shoe the swoosh is coming off and the sole is separating. I heard gorilla glue is good for restoring midsoles, but how exactly would I go about doing it. Do I try and take the whole thing off am I suppose to scrape off the old glue or just kinda put a little glue in the spots its separating at? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out a bit.

I just finished my soles on my carbon flightposites, and shoe goo works best. Gorilla glue expands, and that creates a big mess. Just work on the sections that are separating, after you glue them use masking tape to hold the sole in place. The swoosh is easily glued back in place. Take your time because you don't want it to look crappy...

yep. I was strapped for cash. things were lookin rough. so i sold my DS HOH Royals and Sample Black Foam Ones few weeks ago
mad.gif
frown.gif
O well, priorities first
pimp.gif

No other foam is ever leavin my collection. unless i have twins or triplets
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom