THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

just got these in via trade...
4860755803_518b53a038_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum

I have question for yall, I'm contemplating about doing a trade with my HOH Pearl Foam Pro's (wore them two times) for some '09 Space Jam's DS and AJKO's in the black/red/white cw, is that a good trade?

to me it is but im not crazy into foams or posites like these guys are so my opinion may differ. I mean going by price value alone you should be getting a good exchange... especially if the jams are DS.. space jams you can always go for over $200 on..

i would not have traded the jams for pearls simply because there are only like 1000 hoh pearls out there and tons of jams.
if i ever wanted more jams, i could easily go onto ebay and cop for about 250. now if i wanted more hoh pearls, id have to wait a long time to find a pair.
2010 pearls are not the same as the 09s. cheaper quality, made in china, blue soles. the collector in me keeps the 09s on ice and would cop the 2010s to beat on.

side note... patiently waiting to see how this turns out. 3 pairs simultaneously
laugh.gif

You just made me miss the DMV even more with those pics lol, good luck with the seaglowing. Make sure you post after pics...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

You just made me miss the DMV even more with those pics lol, good luck with the seaglowing. Make sure you post after pics...
thanks man.
these are about 1/2 way done. figured they wouldnt get super clear... just wanted to lighten up the soles some. pics look worse than in person.

i missed the all black foam 1s still a huge regret...why did u pay my rent that month????!

bigj hit the nail on the head as far as pearl/SJ situation goes. if i really wanna rock pearls, i'll wait til '10s release b/c as j said given the rarity of '09s they are staying on ice.

BigJ thats crazy good luck with the project, @ CEE 82 nice pick up, makes me want to dig mine out and clean them up.

Hmm Im gonna have to take a look at those AF1's in person. They look really good in those pics, so do thos FP1's!

I saw a dude on the train with the Foam AF1's about two weeks ago - they look great! hefty price tag though.. Even with a discount, I don't think I'd pay that much for AF1's

mayhem, i forgot that you do this all day

194904BARACK%20MAKE%20IT%20RAIN.gif

saw them in person, but not worth 180$....i'd feel bad paying 100$ for them honestly lol....i'm too cheap for my own good

mayhem wow what the hell are those called? air force posites? ive never seen those... they look like some kinda futuristic nike shoe in 100 years lol... looks almost like they were cut out and photoshopped over your feet... very smoothe and clean...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

mayhem, i forgot that you do this all day

194904BARACK%20MAKE%20IT%20RAIN.gif

saw them in person, but not worth 180$....i'd feel bad paying 100$ for them honestly lol....i'm too cheap for my own good

this had me rolling
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nice stuff mayhem

seen them AF1s in person down in dallas this past weekend...wasnt impressed but those pics above look nice..and price tag is a little heavy for me as well as the shoe

roll.gif
....Viet, i'm all about TSIA.......'Member?.....You 'Member!
tongue.gif

thanks for the kind words fam

i was gonna wait and buy the foam forces if they went on sale or on a discount, but i got some extra cash friday night n NDC sold out of my size in the morning so i said %&@# it. NTNY and West NYC both sold out of my size too on Saturday....ended up getting them at Mercer.

After wearing them for a few hours, i like 'em more. I hope they do a black version with the clear sole
smokin.gif

Overall, they're really not an everyday shoe and definitely on the heavy side....but they're still comfy because of the inner sleeve plus the tongue is soft n plush.

Quite a few of my friends liked 'em in person as well which was a surprise cause most, if not all, foams get the hatred response...especially by the females. The only negative remark i heard was the usual "spaceboot marty mcfly looking shoes"
laugh.gif

anyway, charcoals for today...
4898384607_7e1a3d129d_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom