***The Official Slabz && Swangaz Thread***

Treb - That was a song that a pota of mine was working on.

Never ended up seeing the light of day. The dude J.Doe who verse that is ended up getting 25.

The had Paul Wall on the track, this is from a while ago, before the "Sitting Sideways".

While he in the Pen, his brother got murdered. His borther was a rapper as well.

He went by "D-Drew", he was a member of S.U.C.

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

yea dat website is what i needed good lookinout... they only make belts 4 certain cars though huh?

they make belts for all cars but they only have a few vehicle's belts in tock and on hand. anything else has to be measuured to be made, shoot em a emailor phone call tell em what kinda whip you got and what year and pay half up front and they gone make them o's.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

yea dat website is what i needed good lookinout... they only make belts 4 certain cars though huh?

they make belts for all cars but they only have a few vehicle's belts in tock and on hand. anything else has to be measuured to be made, shoot em a email or phone call tell em what kinda whip you got and what year and pay half up front and they gone make them o's.
alright i just sent them an email n i got 2 poptrunk pumps comin this week but u got any websites 2 get the neons from cuz they be tryna rip u offdown here...

one of my dudes buld and make it for 300 but he sends it to you and you got to get it installed cause he in oklahoma. but you can tell him all of what you wanton/in yo pop trunk sign. hold up let me get you his number. imma pm it to you later fam.

one of my dudes buld and make it for 300 but he sends it to you and you got to get it installed cause he in oklahoma. but you can tell him all of what you want on/in yo pop trunk sign. hold up let me get you his number. imma pm it to you later fam.
alright thats cool cuz imma need that.. what did u have in the inside of yo old slab?

migmqe.jpg

Southside Till da casket dip

2zgg015.jpg

Our car culture is so trill

SOuth side ride Candy red
Nawf Side Ride candy BLue

Choppin blades all day

South side

Got some extra cash so im thinking about making a slab.

Swangon4z, Where would be a good place to get the car first? You dont see classic cars at the normal car lot?

Born and raised in da H.....reside in MIA....they gonna feel this slab culture by force
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

2zgg015.jpg

Choppin blades all day

South side

MY ___! he candy turqousie now on 6. boy 19 or 20.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

2zgg015.jpg

Choppin blades all day

South side

MY ___! he candy turqousie now on 6. boy 19 or 20.
eek.gif
who on 6's the taurus???

the taurus is on 6 swangas.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Got some extra cash so im thinking about making a slab.

Swangon4z, Where would be a good place to get the car first? You dont see classic cars at the normal car lot?

Born and raised in da H.....reside in MIA....they gonna feel this slab culture by force
laugh.gif

what kinda car you talkin about gettin so i could point you in the right direction? but for the most part i'd say search craigslist, they always got greatrunning old schools on their.

say swangin you still got ole dudes number 4 the neons....

oh my bad fam ima bout to hit him up and ask for his number right now, i will pm it to you.

and
eek.gif
i couldnt even tell that was premium goods parking lot at first but i see it now.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom