The Official Skyzoo & Illmind "Live From the Tape Deck" Thread

Skyzoo is one of the most underrated/Underappreciated MC's I've ever heard.

on "winner's circle" he really just compared his ideas of switching mainstream to lebron's decision to go to the heat.

on "winner's circle" he really just compared his ideas of switching mainstream to lebron's decision to go to the heat.

pimp.gif
new $#!^

Abstaining from this until I get the whole package but I'm eagerly awaiting what a collab album from these two will sound like
pimp.gif

Abstaining from this until I get the whole package but I'm eagerly awaiting what a collab album from these two will sound like
pimp.gif

A little off topic, but does anybody know the name of the skyzoo song that would be bumped on "the wire"?

A little off topic, but does anybody know the name of the skyzoo song that would be bumped on "the wire"?

Been listening to this joint all day yesterday...online listening party. 
pimp.gif

Langston's Pen - 
pimp.gif

Winners Circle - 
eek.gif

Kitchen Table- 
pimp.gif

Frisbee- The jam

Speaker on Blast- 
pimp.gif

Been listening to this joint all day yesterday...online listening party. 
pimp.gif

Langston's Pen - 
pimp.gif

Winners Circle - 
eek.gif

Kitchen Table- 
pimp.gif

Frisbee- The jam

Speaker on Blast- 
pimp.gif

Got my copy today.

tumblr_l9w0wjT2UR1qc3yilo1_500.jpg

Skyzoo has some real talent, I hope he really gets some acknowledgment for this. Terrific follow up to the Salvation.

Got my copy today.

tumblr_l9w0wjT2UR1qc3yilo1_500.jpg

Skyzoo has some real talent, I hope he really gets some acknowledgment for this. Terrific follow up to the Salvation.

This is a great album. Wouldn't say it's better than The Salvation but it stands on it's own.

This is a great album. Wouldn't say it's better than The Salvation but it stands on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom