The Official Skyzoo & Illmind "Live From the Tape Deck" Thread

Fresh off the best hip-hop album I've heard in years, 2009's The Salvation, Skyzoo's is back Live From the Tape Deck.  Supposed release date of October 5th. According to Skyzoo, it's not the follow-up to The Salvation, "A Dream Differed" which should be out sometime next year.  Just something to keep listeners busy until then.

“It’s not rocket science,

Fresh off the best hip-hop album I've heard in years, 2009's The Salvation, Skyzoo's is back Live From the Tape Deck.  Supposed release date of October 5th. According to Skyzoo, it's not the follow-up to The Salvation, "A Dream Differed" which should be out sometime next year.  Just something to keep listeners busy until then.

“It’s not rocket science,

Sounds good, but I need the follow up to The Salvation
pimp.gif

It's got a few features, so this definitely has my ear. The monotony of Skyzoo's voice and some of the weak hooks held "The Salvation" back. I did cop it though.

It's got a few features, so this definitely has my ear. The monotony of Skyzoo's voice and some of the weak hooks held "The Salvation" back. I did cop it though.

Man, I heard the whole thing today and it is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Barrel Brothers ft. Torae
sick.gif
sick.gif
Probably my favorite song on there

Man, I heard the whole thing today and it is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Barrel Brothers ft. Torae
sick.gif
sick.gif
Probably my favorite song on there

i personally thing shyzoo is really underated. the salvation was a classic imo and he always puts out quality music. i hope this new album is just as good

i personally thing shyzoo is really underated. the salvation was a classic imo and he always puts out quality music. i hope this new album is just as good

Skyzoo is one of the most underrated/Underappreciated MC's I've ever heard.

on "winner's circle" he really just compared his ideas of switching mainstream to lebron's decision to go to the heat.

Back
Top Bottom