THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Missed FTs

Vlad Rad guarding Kobe

No Randolph in 4th Qtr

Kobe getting every foul call

smh.gif
mad.gif

Nellie lost us the game with that stupid small ball lineup in the fourth.

Randolph comes in with 36 seconds left.. down 9 game virtually over... Nellie still pretending like the warriors are right in it, diagramming a play on thesideline... Randolph gets the board, dribbles upcourt, spin move on farmar, drives to the hoop, no look dish to cj watson wide open for 3, swish... meaningless

The kid is playing the best ball of his life. I surely hope we don't trade him anytime soon... Hats off to Randolph
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by offbad

bryant is such a %%@$!$!@ turd he was messing around with turiaf shoulda been a T

kobe and turiaf are actually good friends.
and this discounts the fact that turiaf wanted bryant to leave him alone yet bryant refused...how?

Nice to see that were playing a lot better with our bigs back. We look like a legitimate team now, who is capable playing with the NBA elite!

bryant is such a %%@$!$!@ turd he was messing around with turiaf shoulda been a T

and this discounts the fact that turiaf wanted bryant to leave him alone yet bryant refused...how?

u get annoyed when ur losing. dont worry. ronny will live to see tomorrow. im sure they will laugh about it later and kobe will get annoyed when ronny iswinning next time.

u get annoyed when ur losing. dont worry. ronny will live to see tomorrow. im sure they will laugh about it later and kobe will get annoyed when ronny is winning next time.

this man knows.

so you dont think we can play with the elite teams? We beat Phoenix who had a healthy roster, we beat Dallas when we had none of our bigs...yah boston had nopaul pierce but we beat them, and we kept up with the lakers until the best player on the planet wouldnt let us close his team out...i guess we will have tosee how we play over our home stretch when we get the Cavs, Nuggets, and Heat, but it is nice to see our team play better...this team is CAPABLE with playingwith any team in the league...you cant really judge a team that has only really played 3 games now with a regular lineup...our first 28 games we had to playwatson at the 3, because we were so short handed...the recent play by the W's doesnt give you a glimmer of hope that we can at least make our gamescompetitive? The crowd at the Suns and Celtics game was great...we played competitive and we gave our fans something to cheer for...thats all i meant by usbeing capable with playing with the elite teams...at least the last 2 minutes of the Lakers game had both Lakers and Warriors fans on the edge of theirseats...say what you want about coaching or mistakes, the game was entertaining and thats why we watch as fans

u get annoyed when ur losing. dont worry. ronny will live to see tomorrow. im sure they will laugh about it later and kobe will get annoyed when ronny is winning next time.
i guess but still bad sportsmanship. i understand your point though.

Because I wont be able to do it later......

Happy New Year to all the regulars.
pimp.gif
Have a good time tonight.....

GSD, did you end up getting a pair of XI's? Or did you get that EastBay giftcard? (It's a 25 dollar giftcard, but it's only good for a month).

Got my XI's today, very pleased with them.

Back
Top Bottom