THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by acidicality

I just perfect other people's craft properly.
The only thing you've perfected is being defensive and unoriginal. You're quite great at that.

Alternate jersey - due to be worn Dec. 3rd

4032287620_1dbccb367d_o.png

3972071773_4b8893c11f_b.jpg

Looking ahead, a small item buried within this interview with team president Robert Rowell and GM Larry Riley indicates that the team will get a design makeover next season. Uni Watch has seen the preliminary mock-ups and can say with a fair degree of certainty that you will not be disappointed.
I can say with a fair degree of certainty that these idiots will mess everything up like they always do.

Originally Posted by What up

Alternate jersey - due to be worn Dec. 3rd
Looking ahead, a small item buried within this interview with team president Robert Rowell and GM Larry Riley indicates that the team will get a design makeover next season. Uni Watch has seen the preliminary mock-ups and can say with a fair degree of certainty that you will not be disappointed.
I can say with a fair degree of certainty that these idiots will mess everything up like they always do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
theres no doubt that they will mess it up and the warriors will have anothercookie cutter nba jersey. this thread reminded me that i need to get around to ordering nba league pass

They'll mess up the uni's, it's something you can bank on.

Though, the throwbacks due up this season aren't too bad.

What the hell do we have to do to get a 90's homage?

yeah, its called kinesio tape nvm, i half-read your post 715
laugh.gif

my chiro puts that black tape (she uses blue tape) on my forearm. can either do lymphatic drain, stability or proprioception while allowing movement not likeathletic tape.

Open practice was cool. Curry's shot still isn't falling, but he he is getting others involved. Jackson was booed
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
... they cheered Nelson though
eyes.gif

So I'm taking a Govt. class for grad requirements and one of the semester projects is to join a club in relation to the course. I joined Democracy Matters.Guess who founded the club...

940671.jpg

It was truly meant to be. (I truly hate volunteer projects. I am a senior, I have volunteered enough.)

just got my DVR before wednesday's game. played me though, said it would only cost 8.99 a month but when i got it they said it was 17.99. well i guessit's better than paying league pass. and does anyone know if the free HBO deal was still working?

to those with comcast DVR's school me on how to record the game. how long should i set the recording for? playing around with it and recording J&K+8
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So I'm taking a Govt. class for grad requirements and one of the semester projects is to join a club in relation to the course. I joined Democracy Matters. Guess who founded the club...

It was truly meant to be. (I truly hate volunteer projects. I am a senior, I have volunteered enough.)
That's crazy.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

just got my DVR before wednesday's game. played me though, said it would only cost 8.99 a month but when i got it they said it was 17.99. well i guess it's better than paying league pass. and does anyone know if the free HBO deal was still working?

to those with comcast DVR's school me on how to record the game. how long should i set the recording for? playing around with it and recording J&K+8
laugh.gif
With sports, I usually always extend it an hour.

I want to pick up a Curry jersey... but they're being redesigned after this season... I don't know what to do
laugh.gif
Where's the cheapest place I canpick up an authentic? I was thinking of just grabbing one at the team store at Oracle. If I can't find it for a lot less I'll probably just do that.

You don't want to wait to see next year's design and then make your decision? You don't want to be rocking the current Warriors jeresy when itsoutdated. Dude like me will think you're cheap and got your jersey on sale at Marshalls - when in truth you overpaid at the team store in the arena.

Originally Posted by What up

You don't want to wait to see next year's design and then make your decision? You don't want to be rocking the current Warriors jeresy when its outdated. Dude like me will think you're cheap and got your jersey on sale at Marshalls - when in truth you overpaid at the team store in the arena.
frown.gif

Okay, what about throwbacks? Do they only carry one style of throwback every season? I've never purchased a jersey before (if that wasn't alreadypainfully obvious) and I felt it would be a good time to get one since I plan to go to a few games this season.

Who cares what the next guy thinks? I could give a *@*% if some random angry white guy was laughing inside that I bought a cheap jersey from Marshalls even thoI bought it from the team store.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Who cares what the next guy thinks? I could give a *@*% if some random angry white guy was laughing inside that I bought a cheap jersey from Marshalls even tho I bought it from the team store.
I think you're just saying that because 715 had the opposite opinion.
laugh.gif

I won't lie, I still like rocking my "The City," Nick Van Exel jersey.
pimp.gif

(I got it a while back when I was younger, but I bought it too damn big, and dude had just left the Mavs and he was a favorite of mine so I bought his jersey).

It's one of only 3 jerseys I rock (Dirk home, Nash away).

I don't care, Nash still my favorite player so I still throw on the Nash jersey every once in a while.

EDIT: 715 you're white? Well that explains a lot..
laugh.gif

(Just kidding I'm white too).

Honestly though, I hate our current jerseys so I'd definitely prefer the redesign. I'd love a "The City" throwback though.
pimp.gif

The only legit throwback jerseys the Warriors have (in my opinion) are The City jersey and the 90's, block letters jersey. Unfortunately, I don't thinkthey'll make Curry throwback jerseys just yet. I could be wrong though. I'd get a Warriors t-shirt if I were you, save myself a lot of dough, and waituntil the new jerseys come out.

And when they do...

I'd get a Randolph joint.

EDIT: 715 you're white? Well that explains a lot..
laugh.gif

Explains how and why I'm so amazing.

Back
Top Bottom