THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Sharks.....smh
smh.gif

It's been fun this year yall.

I didn't get to watch as much as I have in the past, been too busy with life and school, but it's always fun chatting it up with yall.

Who's getting poppin' on the off-season thread?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Nelson finding loopholes,
laugh.gif
...Warriors winning their last game
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
There were no loopholes, he simply followed the rules.
I guess...Smart as hell nonetheless. They should've allowed it in the first place, Turiaf and Morrow were injured.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I didn't get to watch as much as I have in the past, been too busy with life and school, but it's always fun chatting it up with yall.

nerd.gif
im making this the off season thread, i want to hit 1000 pages
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Don't think mods allow that...
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/246427

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

We should turn this into the Sharks season thread again. It was HILARIOUS watching a ton of people come into the thread and give us props for having such a huge hockey thread, and being such good fans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Don't think mods allow that...
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/246427
ok, ill lock this up

Originally Posted by dland24

We should turn this into the Sharks season thread again. It was HILARIOUS watching a ton of people come into the thread and give us props for having such a huge hockey thread, and being such good fans.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wonder how S&T would react 
laugh.gif

If we get number 1 or 2 pick, would you trade down? I would package the 1 or 2 pick with Maggette or something.

ok, ill lock this up
Originally Posted by dland24

Weshould turn this into the Sharks season thread again. It was HILARIOUSwatching a ton of people come into the thread and give us props forhaving such a huge hockey thread, and being such good fans.
laugh.gif
^ Do it.

We've done that Sharks idea before.

They ended up choking that year. Just like they did the year before that. Just like they will this year.

I cant believe the Sharks are really going to do this again. I know, I should be used to it by now. Why cant they win in the playoffs? If its another early exit, Nabby wont be back. Count on that.

Back
Top Bottom