THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

It's quite ridiculous (beneficial for us) that Ellison's money is probably longer than ALL of those groups...COMBINED.

Ellison's accountant's head must be spinning. If it somehow wound up being a bidding war, I can't imagine it being lost by Ellison.

I don't want that to happen because that would suggest that Cohan gets over his asking....which he doesn't deserve.

If it's a premium to get him out then................

timkawakami

Once they're sold, front office is cleaned out. RT @jk1021 what does the sale of the Warriors mean for the front office staff? about 1 hours ago via web
I almost forgot about Rowell and Riley
laugh.gif
.  Dudes are DONE!! 

[h2]Warriors sale process: Ellison one of many interested parties, strong SF bid likely[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on March 22nd, 2010 at 11:35 am | Categorized as Giants, NBA, Warriors

Larry Ellison, of course, is the biggest name and richest man involved in bidding for the Warriors.

They’re for sale. He’s obviously the buyer-to-beat.

But, according to two sources who have accurately predicted everybit of this process for almost a year now, Ellison is by no means theonly party interested in purchasing the Warriors.

At least five or six other groups have expressed tacit interest overthe last year or so. Those groups were told to hold off on expressingofficial, public interest or even making a general bid until “the gungoes off,

I also maintain - sale in principle or heated talks by lottery pull: 1-3 pick for Warriors.

If not, watch, 5th.

Then let's start the bidding.

I bid $7000

If any of you want to be my business partners, you must agree to one thing. I have exclusive rights to picking and choose the cheerleaders.

Originally Posted by What up

Then let's start the bidding.

I bid $7000

If any of you want to be my business partners, you must agree to one thing. I have exclusive rights to picking and choose the cheerleaders.
You had a swing and a miss with that Cobie Smulders chick, so yeah...
laugh.gif

Let me choose the cheerleaders. I'll choose like 75% asian chicks.
laugh.gif

No, YOU had a swing and a miss by including the bad photos.

Paul, your job would be putting together the video intro. Think of it like a glorified GIF.

I know the Warriors have Morrow, Maggette, and C.J. Watson to fill in the SF position, but I feel the best player out of the 3 will be Williams. Granted he's only been up here for a few weeks, so we're going to need to more of him. But if I were to choose, it'd be him.

I would argue that Hunter and Tolliver fill needs and should be resigned before Williams.

Biedrins is terrible and always gets into foul trouble so I'd like to see Hunter be our back-up center. Turiaf you're a cool dude but that doesn't mean squat on the court.

Wright/Randolph are good to miss a hefty amount of games due to injury, so Tolliver can come at PF/C.

I understand the need is there, but like I said, Reggie will be the better of the bunch. Addressing the PF/C need will be the GM's responsibility in the offseason. Out of the 3, I'd get Reggie Williams.

Back
Top Bottom