THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

We could all play in a 6 foot and under pinoy league.

I'm 5'10" 175-180, speed was always something I had. My jumping ability has long decreased as I play so infrequently and now golf/softball take upmore time. At one point in 8th grade I could grab rim and dunk a tennis ball w/ no problem. How sad.

Damn, no 6 footers
laugh.gif
. I'm 6'2"-6'3", haven'tplayed in a long time, however just signed up at my old school's gym so I'll be picking up the rock again.

I wasn't blessed with height, that's for sure. I was much, much better at baseball and probably could have done something with it (at least past HS)but just wasn't interested. The only sport where height doesn't matter nearly as much.

I try to play more in the spring when the weather turns nicer, but this past year was just busy w/ the wedding and my CPA exam. Now that I have free time againI'll play more for sure.

Quote of the week:

"I'm not a fan of Kobe. I'm not somebody who looks up to him," Jackson said. "I'm a grown man, so when I go out there and play the game, I play the game. I feel like I'm just as good as him. I might not get the publicity or the notoriety he gets, but I feel like I can play with anybody in the NBA.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can't say the guy doesn't have confidence in his ability and trade value. Must be
pimp.gif
the good stuff.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

I pass like stockton, score like jordan. like kobe. pretty much the best player to never get discovered.
Kobe's blocks after turning it over,
smokin.gif

Since we're all under 6 feet, if we all played a pickup game it might be pretty competitive. Ain't no "Yao Ming" around here ruining the game
laugh.gif

Time out, when the hell is the draft?

I just went into the league and see 10/20 @ 6:30 AM. AM!?!?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Time out, when the hell is the draft?

I just went into the league and see 10/20 @ 6:30 AM. AM!?!?
Oh damn! Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it. It's pm.

Damn, I'm losing credibility with the fantasy draft.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Since we are doing attributes:
im about 5'9, 145, kinda strong/quick
Average mid range shooter ( but if indoors, im WAY better ), 3 shot is below average, but if i start feeling it, watch out ( baron style
laugh.gif
)
Can drive it in and finish decently
I have pretty good court vision, and im a good passer, get kinda flashy with it too sometimes
laugh.gif

defense is alright as long as i got someone in my size range ( 5'11 and taller and it gets tough )
5'7, 125(i know fail. can't gain weight to save my life), not strong at all, pretty fast though
midrange is alright, i shoot more 3's then i should
i drive sometimes, not much though even though i know i should more often. i got no left whatsoever
court vision is aite, passing isn't any special, pretty average
defense is pretty suspect, i usually gotta guard the athletic people.
i don't get many rebounds but i can get them more but i usually let the taller people go for them

PS andrew, you should stay one more quarter for IM's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
monta's mopeds
jrichformvp drives for fouls and shoots threes with no hesistation. plays more like a 2 guard, he's very quick.

as for me. i'm 6'0, 6'1 with shoes
tongue.gif
145 pounds (verylight) i'm trying to get above 150 before halloween. watch out for me on campus at davis.
i'm pretty quick. i like to play on the wing.
i can slash pretty well when i tell myself to, but i usually forget because i love shooting from outside.
im a good perimeter defender, i hack a bit when people drive in.
i never get to use my post game at the ARC, but people say i have good lost post moves/footwork.
i'll rebound well if i set my mind to it, but i dont rebound that well for my size, i get pushed around a lot inside.
i love passing, especially when my teammates are decent cutters.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Since we're all under 6 feet, if we all played a pickup game it might be pretty competitive. Ain't no "Yao Ming" around here ruining the game
laugh.gif
Except most of the people in here are "Yao Ming."

Its funny how everyone is describing themselves but if/when ya'll play, I can just envision lots of bricks, lots of turnovers, and lots of sloppy play. Playing like your favorite team!!!!

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif

Its funny how everyone is describing themselves but if/when ya'll play, I can just envision lots of bricks, lots of turnovers, and lots of sloppy play. Playing like your favorite team!!!!
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

And you would be the only "Rob Kurz".

Sure would!

Acid, isn't Ellen one of the many girls you've turned gay?
Sorry I turned your lifelong crush gay. It must bring tears to your eyes everyday...

What up, I have nothing against you, but why are you just straight hating today? Have you been rewatching the firstseason of The Chappelle's Show?

Anyways, this is a funny picture of our past and the future.
bdar.jpg

This photo produced a funny moment in practice. I asked Randolph about this photo, which if he'd seen it. I phrased the question as did he see the picture in which he is Liston and Baron Davis is Ali.
RANDOLPH: "Why I gotta be Sonny Liston? Why I can't be Ali?"

Clearly, Randolph hadn't seen the picture. So I explained it was of him on the ground and Baron over him, looking down at him, grimacing.

RANDOLPH: "Oh, I was on the ground? (pause) I was selling the call."

So, I pulled up the picture on my iPhone off WarriorsWorld.net so Randolph could see it. He walked to the side so he could look at it privately. He laughed. Especially while he was reading the thread.

Back
Top Bottom