THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

This nasty #@*$$+%%%#%# in my administration of justice last always comes in coughing and rubbing his nose every !*@!!+% day. He also makes this snorting sound like he has hella mucus in his nose.
sick.gif

Q. Did you try to trade O.J. Mayo?

A. I'm not going to get into who we talked abouttrading or not. People bring trades to you at all times. I would say wewere approached about a number of our better players at the tradedeadline. If somebody came to me and said we'd trade you Kobe Bryantfor O.J. Mayo then everybody would say obviously, you'd take that. Ifthey gave me Dwyane Wade for O.J. Mayo, obviously, you'd do that. Thepoint is everybody is traded if you can get somebody better.

Right now, no one has offered me something that I think is better.Golden State called us at one point, and we called them at one point.It never got together and couldn't be done. I'm not going to go intowhat it was; what we would do and not do. There's not a player on myteam that somebody hasn't talked to me about trading for. Not one. Itjust so happens that Golden State has diarrhea of the mouth. But I'mnot going to talk potential trades.

Originally Posted by daprescription

This nasty #@*$$+%%%#%# in my administration of justice last always comes in coughing and rubbing his nose every !*@!!+% day. He also makes this snorting sound like he has hella mucus in his nose.
sick.gif
tell em why you mad son.

nah forreal tho, some people are like that too in my classes.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Q. Did you try to trade O.J. Mayo?

A. I'm not going to get into who we talked abouttrading or not. People bring trades to you at all times. I would say wewere approached about a number of our better players at the tradedeadline. If somebody came to me and said we'd trade you Kobe Bryantfor O.J. Mayo then everybody would say obviously, you'd take that. Ifthey gave me Dwyane Wade for O.J. Mayo, obviously, you'd do that. Thepoint is everybody is traded if you can get somebody better.

Right now, no one has offered me something that I think is better.Golden State called us at one point, and we called them at one point.It never got together and couldn't be done. I'm not going to go intowhat it was; what we would do and not do. There's not a player on myteam that somebody hasn't talked to me about trading for. Not one. Itjust so happens that Golden State has diarrhea of the mouth. But I'mnot going to talk potential trades.

eek.gif
eek.gif

[h2]Why I’m Not Renewing[/h2]
POSTED BY ADAM LAURIDSEN ON MARCH 7TH, 2010 AT 7:39 PM | CATEGORIZED ASMANAGEMENT | TAGGED AS CHRIS COHANDON NELSONLARRY RILEYROBERT ROWELL
/blogs.mercurynews.com/warriors/wp-content/themes/images/divider.gif);">http://blogs.mercurynews....mes/images/divider.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-position: 50% 100%; ">
I love the Warriors.  I have for pretty much all of my three-plus decades on this earth.  When I was in the fifth grade, I did a photo essay on “A Night Out at the Oakland Arena.

I actually have contacted Adam (for law school stuff). He's awesome and he writes, very very well. Kudos to him. I didn't renew for this year, thankfully.

I always wondered, when you're suspended without pay, does that mean, you're getting suspended with no income coming in, or does that mean suspended without a fine?

Originally Posted by BangDak

I always wondered, when you're suspended without pay, does that mean, you're getting suspended with no income coming in, or does that mean suspended without a fine?
Are you kidding me?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by BangDak

Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom