The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

i feel like big meech
pimp.gif

song has tremendous slap

The beat was kinda underwhelming until it changed up for Ross' verse. Still a good track overall, MM1 > MM2 = MM3

Wish he coulda had Nas or Andre 3000 on there instead of Jada but he does kill features so I won't complain too much. They would do a great disservice to our ears if they don't perform this song at least ONCE with the Roots as the band. Whoever is Ross' A&R, make sure this gets a video

Originally Posted by Taylavell

sick.gif
@ TIP's verse
smh.gif
and yall said Jada would eff the song up.
He didnt obliterate it, but a solid verse.
This beat > the song tho

NT'ers are known to judge songs or artists on songs by just looking at the track list before even listening to the actually track.
smh.gif

this _ tip
sick.gif

Ross did his thing

jada wasn't bad, but after tip it was just meh, 3k or nas would have been
eek.gif

this _ tip
sick.gif

Ross did his thing

eek.gif

this _ tip
sick.gif

Ross did his thing

eek.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Could someone lead me in the right direction to MM3
Are folks just lazy or dumb?

You can go on Google and find anything you want a lot faster then coming on NT asking for it.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Could someone lead me in the right direction to MM3
Are folks just lazy or dumb?

You can go on Google and find anything you want. Try it.

@!#$% Yuku deleted my post...
mad.gif

Not lazy or Dumb...

I couldn't find a link that would work on phone...

But I found one...

Thanks for your post it was very helpful...

MM3 is
pimp.gif

Glad TIP went off on this one since there is a thread full of T.I. Haters saying he is trash....

Suit Against Rick Ross Thrown Out of Court

Tue, 06 Jul 2010 07:36:46

Teflon Don to be released on schedule

Rick Ross

Suit Against Rick Ross Thrown Out of Court

Rick Ross revealed through Twitter that the suit levied against him by the real Rick Ross, who was a drug lord, mind you, has been tossed out of court and his new album Teflon Don is on schedule to be released as originally planned, so record execs, fans and Ross himself can breathe a wee bit easier tonight.

The suit tried to file an injunction against the album's July 20 release date and claimed that the star had used the real Rick Ross' identity to further his own fame. It was a whole lot of drama relating to copyright infringement and #$+! like that.

Ross had previously told the press that he was not worried about the lawsuit and compared it to the ups and downs of owning a restaurant. And hey, isn't that what lawyers are for? To worry about lawsuits for their clients?

Are you looking forward to Rick Ross' new album?

2ni9y5i.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Negro please.

29wu6wn.png
I'm still laughing at the reporter saying what he really is, is a college dropout and former prison guard who stole his name and criminal past to launch a gangster rap career *dead*
I'm pretty sure this is problem for William Roberts, frivolous my +##, son should know enough about the system and how this will play out

It would be Fox News with the story.

Watch what you watching....

I feel illuminated. This @@!% is spectacular
eek.gif
TI spazzed but Jada went in too. You dudes trying to front need to cut it out. "Live for your kids, but die for yourself" mmm hmm I feel you my g
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom