The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Seeing as though his last album was better than Jeezy & Tip's last albums...I don't see why he won't do it again

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ross album > Ye's?

this is why I held back from agreein

he toppin Jeezy n Tip easily as well? 

He's topping Jeezy easily. There was a point in Rawse's career where I thought he was a poor man's Young Jeezy. Jeezy my dude but at this point of his career? I don't think he's able to put out a album better than Rawse right. Raw'ses growth from Port of Miami to now is just out of his world. Jeezy himself has shown growth as well though. I was just listening to Unforgettable and thinking to myself 4 years ago I never would've thought i'd hear this type of verse from Jeezy. I don't think Jeezy is capable of putting out a Deeper than Rap right now and I feel Teflon Don COULD be better than DTR was.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ross album > Ye's?

this is why I held back from agreein

he toppin Jeezy n Tip easily as well? 

He's topping Jeezy easily. There was a point in Rawse's career where I thought he was a poor man's Young Jeezy. Jeezy my dude but at this point of his career? I don't think he's able to put out a album better than Rawse right. Raw'ses growth from Port of Miami to now is just out of his world. Jeezy himself has shown growth as well though. I was just listening to Unforgettable and thinking to myself 4 years ago I never would've thought i'd hear this type of verse from Jeezy. I don't think Jeezy is capable of putting out a Deeper than Rap right now and I feel Teflon Don COULD be better than DTR was.

yea i see and agree for the most part but DTR musically was isshtin on Jeezy last effort...it was way more mature and TD will be as well we already know, but if Jeezy come out with da sequel to TM101 with this 103 album...i dont think i will be inclined to say Teflon Don is better just cuz its sound more grown up....Tip may or may not be focused on giving us a classic...Ye is in the best position to challenge Ross of the 3 i think

Ricky's albums are not seeing Ye's albums in any aspect.

But yeah, Teflon Don is shaping up to be a classic album....

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Love this beat.

I remember I made thread about this vid last year..

only 2 people posted LOL

My @!+*+ Gunplay tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Love this beat.

only 2 people posted LOL

My @!+*+ Gunplay tho
pimp.gif

I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YA'LL

Besides the coke sniffin'
eyes.gif
, this ninja is ON POINT.

"Double back to Neverland, I left my anesthesia!" 
pimp.gif

BOI-Friggin-1da
sick.gif
smh.gif

ok, this dudes catalogue is getting a little outta hand. Why'd have to basically remind us that he's nice? This s_ ain't even fair.

Money Maker =
eek.gif
But that beat is not that hot to me. Between this beat and Not Afraid it seems Drake and Boi 1da have the best chemistry because his beats for Drake are nasty. Only played Money Maker about 10 times but that beat is ehhhh... to me. Sounds like a generic south beat and Boi 1 da doesn't do generic sounding %!@.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Money Maker =
eek.gif
But that beat is not that hot to me. Between this beat and Not Afraid it seems Drake and Boi 1da have the best chemistry because his beats for Drake are nasty. Only played Money Maker about 10 times but that beat is ehhhh... to me. Sounds like a generic south beat and Boi 1 da doesn't do generic sounding %!@.
its his versatility that has me in shock honestly. The beat is filthy and no two songs from him sound a like. Its the makings of the next super producer.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Love this beat.

only 2 people posted LOL

My @!+*+ Gunplay tho
pimp.gif

I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YA'LL

Besides the coke sniffin'
eyes.gif
, this ninja is ON POINT.

"Double back to Neverland, I left my anesthesia!"�
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This guy...

grin.gif

#STOPIT5

Tracklist for the EP

01. Diddy Intro (Produced by Infamous)
02. MC Hammer (Produced by Lex Luger)
03. Blowin Money Fast (B.M.F.) (feat Styles P) (Produced by Lex Luger)
04. Money Maker (Produced by Boi-1da)
05. Gotti Family (feat. Yo Gotti)
06. Fire Hazard (Produced by The Runners)
07. All I Need (feat. Birdman & Trey Songz)
08. Sweet Life (feat. John Legend) (Produced by John Legend)
09. Super High (feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced by DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy)
10. Knife Fight (feat. Kool G Rap)
11. White Sand Part 2 (feat. Triple C’s)
12. 300 Soldiers (Produced by L-Don)
13. Nasty (feat. Masspike Miles) *Bonus*

Back
Top Bottom