**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

By reading some of the comments in here some of ya'll dudes sound like ya'll got a man crush on ROSS dude make good music but c'mon son.I read one dude comment talkin bout "ROSS can do no wrong" c'mon dude chill with the d-riding. It's funny just a week ago some of ya'll dudes was Saying snowman back now ya'll hop back on ROSS & saying The Snowman melted stop the d-riding man..

Rich Forever has potential. Ross came with the wrong flow. The John Legend hook sucks.
Ross murked Eff Em. Terrible hook. 2 Chains/Wale sucks.

Drake did his thing on Stay Schemin French is the worst.

Pharrell, stick to making beat son.

b you wasn't with me shooting in gym... B YOU WASN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN GYM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rich Forever has potential. Ross came with the wrong flow. The John Legend hook sucks.
Ross murked Eff Em. Terrible hook. 2 Chains/Wale sucks.

Drake did his thing on Stay Schemin French is the worst.

Pharrell, stick to making beat son.

b you wasn't with me shooting in gym... B YOU WASN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN GYM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's a pretty good mixtape but to me...TM103>F Da City Up>Rich Forever and that's coming from a fan of all three of them.

I don't know what some of you are talking about but that Jeezy is getting HEAVY play in the streets around here. They played damn near the whole album in the club the other night and everyone was singing it word for word!

It's a pretty good mixtape but to me...TM103>F Da City Up>Rich Forever and that's coming from a fan of all three of them.

I don't know what some of you are talking about but that Jeezy is getting HEAVY play in the streets around here. They played damn near the whole album in the club the other night and everyone was singing it word for word!

It's what I expected being a street mixtape, sorta the same with AA,

Why are people comparing this to a album (103)?

It's what I expected being a street mixtape, sorta the same with AA,

Why are people comparing this to a album (103)?

"It sounds the same" here we go...look if you dont like hard beats over tough lyrics and a cold flow..please go get you some beyonce or jason derulo or however you spell his name

"It sounds the same" here we go...look if you dont like hard beats over tough lyrics and a cold flow..please go get you some beyonce or jason derulo or however you spell his name

Some of ya VASTLY overrate Williams lyrical ability dudes an average rapper at best beats and flow sell his records and both were pretty repetitive on this tape

Some of ya VASTLY overrate Williams lyrical ability dudes an average rapper at best beats and flow sell his records and both were pretty repetitive on this tape

Got around to listening to Rich Forever last night, and I mostly liked what I heard. For me, Triple Beam Dreams, The World Is Ours,
F'em, Stay Schemin, Mine (Mind?) Games, Party Heart, Keys To The Crib, and Rich Forever are the immediate standouts. Besides

F'em, those other tracks I listed sound like album cuts instead of mixtape tracks like a lot of the other ones. 

Drake actually had some oooomph behind a rap verse for once. Didn't have any of those...lame...stop....start....punchlines, and he didn't

cry over the track. That's all I can ask from him at this point. French is my dude, but he was AWWWWFUL on his verse. Almost makes

me embarrassed that I've been listening to him since 2006. Future on Ring Ring was just as awful. He needs to be hit by a Greyhound bus

any time he thinks about rapping. New Bugatti w/ Diddy and Last Breath w/ Meek Mill & Birdman are pretty dope too, just hated that

I'm thinking Birdman is about to talk to close out the track, but he actually starts rapping 
30t6p3b.gif

Overall this is a nice tape that should be enjoyed by Ross & Jeezy fans alike, and when it all comes down directly to the music, they're 

the same rapper. 

Got around to listening to Rich Forever last night, and I mostly liked what I heard. For me, Triple Beam Dreams, The World Is Ours,
F'em, Stay Schemin, Mine (Mind?) Games, Party Heart, Keys To The Crib, and Rich Forever are the immediate standouts. Besides

F'em, those other tracks I listed sound like album cuts instead of mixtape tracks like a lot of the other ones. 

Drake actually had some oooomph behind a rap verse for once. Didn't have any of those...lame...stop....start....punchlines, and he didn't

cry over the track. That's all I can ask from him at this point. French is my dude, but he was AWWWWFUL on his verse. Almost makes

me embarrassed that I've been listening to him since 2006. Future on Ring Ring was just as awful. He needs to be hit by a Greyhound bus

any time he thinks about rapping. New Bugatti w/ Diddy and Last Breath w/ Meek Mill & Birdman are pretty dope too, just hated that

I'm thinking Birdman is about to talk to close out the track, but he actually starts rapping 
30t6p3b.gif

Overall this is a nice tape that should be enjoyed by Ross & Jeezy fans alike, and when it all comes down directly to the music, they're 

the same rapper. 

Honestly, I don't even eff with Ross that much but I'm liking what I hear.

Can't get past triple beam dreams, mmg (pharrel), stay schemin and rich forever to get to the
rest yet though.

"This feels like some Carol City shhh right here .."
smokin.gif

Honestly, I don't even eff with Ross that much but I'm liking what I hear.

Can't get past triple beam dreams, mmg (pharrel), stay schemin and rich forever to get to the
rest yet though.

"This feels like some Carol City shhh right here .."
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

did ya'll hear how Pharrell went in on that track??? 
pimp.gif

He just issued that subtle ether though...just straight disrespect...
laugh.gif
 Super smooth 
He put his foot off in that verse. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

did ya'll hear how Pharrell went in on that track??? 
pimp.gif

He just issued that subtle ether though...just straight disrespect...
laugh.gif
 Super smooth 
He put his foot off in that verse. 

Back
Top Bottom