[ The Official 'Recommend A Movie' Thread ]

Couple of good movies to watch with girls:

Definitely, Maybe
500 Days of Summer
Once
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Could even throw Cloverfield in there too.

All these movie rental stores are goin out of business so movies are so cheap these days lol

A great movie that I watched last night for the first time and really recommend (especially
pimp.gif
) is Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo. Fantastic movie.

Taegukgi - One of my favorite foreign war movies. It's about the korean war. It's awesome...just watch it if you like saving private ryan and stuff like that. sad movie
frown.gif

Ip Man - awesome martial arts flick about bruce lee's master

Iris - korean action series.. 20something episodes i think

She's out of your league - pretty funny movie that just came out

Anyone recommend some martial arts flicks? Saw Ip Man and im dying to see mmoreee!

Sin Nombre looks good. I've always wanted to see Vertigo so I will watch that also. I recommend Old Boy, City of God, Blade Runner, Groundhog's Day.

Can anyone recommend me a funny movie. I'm a fan of Superbad, Role Models, and I love you man. Don't say Funny People because I just saw that.

Can yall help me out with an action film? I'm staying in tonight and nothing better to do.
I want one with a lot of explosions....I've already seen all of the Terminator movies but something along the lines of that.
Thanks

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Can yall help me out with an action film? I'm staying in tonight and nothing better to do.
I want one with a lot of explosions....

Planet Terror if you havent seen it.

i just saw "the losers" today and i must say its pretty underrated, the movie was great.

nice i see a lot to add to my dl list... can anybody find the old thread about horror/scary movies i cant find it & ive been looking for a few days now.......

Back
Top Bottom