THE OFFICIAL REAL WORLD XVI THREAD VOL. SAN DIEGO

roll.gif
 at the bi dude

Agreed on poor casting. I can already tell I'm not going to be interested in this season. Also, what happened to the good old days of the underage cast members attempting to get into bars? Remember when Cameran had her ID taken away in SD? Let's have more of that.

This casting is trash. How could they get it so bad after Vegas.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm skipping thru the episode online trying to get interested.
Frank is WILD.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

he not bi... dude is gay.

laugh.gif

True story.

Dude is waaaay more sensitive than the average women, they have no choice but to not take him serious and call him a f@GGet..

You're not missing anything. It's like they thought they were getting the "deep" cast but casted the opposite.

Season is decent, dont have too many shows I watch so I'll continue to tune it for now.

Kinda wish they woulda had the Vegas cast back together in SD. That was easily my favorite season

I lost it when Nate busted out the dougie in the club. Dude is mad funny
laugh.gif
. Gay dude is borderline crazy tho, can't wait for him and Zach to go at it (no ayo). And I also see Priscilla and Ashley getting into it somewhere down the line.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

nate is a lame, son has no swag with the ladies.

He is a too animated and can't dial it back

laugh.gif
@ ditching Dana 2.0
I wanna smash Alexandra but she's a lil too nice/understanding and #%@*. Ashley is cool too

This season is bums so far.. maybe if that gay dude leaves this season will pick up. at least I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom