**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Check those emails as stated previously codes have been sent out for up to 3 transactions. Also Meyham has a YouTube channel and he still actively raps I believe
Yeah meyh got some heat coming real soon
Makes sense tough to make a real living in the music business gotta put priorities first. Yeah they lost a special talent with Sha passing probably one of QBs most slept on.
Killa kids from queens bridge
Him and baby sham before he (sham) got down with flipmode was a real untapped problem.
Yo only Dallas or ruck could have me wearing that much lo 😂 I switched up so many outfits on Saturday,the most I worn all year😂😂 I was going for none if not for the few events i repped the last few months.

Yeah meyh got some heat coming real soon

Killa kids from queens bridge
Him and baby sham before he (sham) got down with flipmode was a real untapped problem.
Yo only Dallas or ruck could have me wearing that much lo 😂 I switched up so many outfits on Saturday,the most I worn all year😂😂 I was going for none if not for the few events i repped the last few months.
Yep that Killa Kidz stuff is a hidden gem not to mention all his solo work & work with Trag.

1727890627014.png

This was very tempting this morning. I'm going practice discipline and hold out until the BF sales. I said no purchases for the month of October.

Yep that Killa Kidz stuff is a hidden gem not to mention all his solo work & work with Trag.
All of that started with trag. He gave them the name and put them in the studio. Sha,sham and foul Monday aka the super kids (trag old group name)
RL back on their ********...
Expectation....
Screenshot_20241002_183926_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_183919_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_183426_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241002_183436_Chrome.jpg

VS reality...
20241002_182725.jpg
20241002_182815.jpg

20241002_183025.jpg
20241002_183109.jpg

Almost 2025 and they still can't get it right 🤦🏿‍♂️
I wonder how many pieces a season this go’s on.
For the prices you shouldn’t have to be going trough this.

All of that started with trag. He gave them the name and put them in the studio. Sha,sham and foul Monday aka the super kids (trag old group name)

I wonder how many pieces a season this go’s on.
For the prices you shouldn’t have to be going trough this.
You really know the history I remember hearing that super kids on Unkut.com years ago.

1C49D4BA-BD2C-4BF6-A8EA-1113E31FF14B.jpeg
A17F190F-C983-4F6C-BCC1-2A9CA2DF7013.jpeg
11E81D1F-1A91-4264-8E84-334BB192041A.jpeg
6BDDC85C-51C0-4E15-A462-6E28105A4CF4.png
7DA23A06-0B20-4D81-95BA-A5E685D50ECC.jpeg
0B0863C5-9D05-4E36-ACEA-8F71EC02A8FF.png
D2864DE0-DB53-4E8D-B403-EFA6FD39C046.jpeg
58FE3870-62D4-4F60-B822-450AFD1C21C2.png
4883DF28-593C-49D5-99BC-992DE2973A5F.jpeg

Over the weekend we celebrated the life and times of my brother shockwave 🤙🏾💜🤙🏾
aka the great Dallas Penn …it just happened to be his born day🎂 September 28 is officially “Dallas penn day” in nyc as proclamated by the sitting mayor.
Thank you @choc_snowflake for allowing us to spend time and spread love the Dallas way 🤗
@itsaking @kjmpllc @premiumpete @djbenhameen @jonathanmena @mattsthirdeye @justblaze
And everyone that helped to make it happen (judges / panelists)
I also thank you as well.
Peace to everyone that came out and had a grand ol time
Salute to my brother @jaislayerx for winning the 1st Dallas penn family day “outfit architecture/ sneaker” battle 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🫡🏆
“It does not stop”
“What it shoe Dallas”
#partyinpeace
HAILMEG 💜D4L 🤙🏾

Incredible. 🙏

How long have they been selling vintage pieces in the Ralph app/site?

When your size is out of stock but you really want it, do you size up or down? Want that Naomi Glass hooded sweater but no medium.

When your size is out of stock but you really want it, do you size up or down? Want that Naomi Glass hooded sweater but no medium.
They’ve been selling vintage pieces for years be careful there way overpriced and you have no way of inspecting them I’ve heard sometimes there beat. With vintage pieces it’s really all about how bad you want it and how soon if your patient good deals will pop up.

RL started selling vintage in 2012 when they launched their site: rlintage.com. They shut the site down after a short run. Next they used the Polo67 App to sell vintage items. They hired popular influencers to find vintage items for RL, wrote up stories about they person, and posted them as limited vintage capsules. Now they've cut out the middle men, and their own staff buys these items just like we do from eBay to sell on the RL App.

I would size up, and return it if you can't fit it.

They’ve been selling vintage pieces for years be careful there way overpriced and you have no way of inspecting them I’ve heard sometimes there beat. With vintage pieces it’s really all about how bad you want it and how soon if your patient good deals will pop up.
All of this ^

Do a quick search on sites like eBay for the same vintage items. You'll probably find it there at half of what RL is charging.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby RL should be ashamed for rolling those out like that. I went through the dept store last weekend, and most of the new stuff felt cheap to the touch.

RL started selling vintage in 2012 when they launched their site: rlintage.com. They shut the site down after a short run. Next they used the Polo67 App to sell vintage items. They hired popular influencers to find vintage items for RL, wrote up stories about they person, and posted them as limited vintage capsules. Now they've cut out the middle men, and their own staff buys these items just like we do from eBay to sell on the RL App.

I would size up, and return it if you can't fit it.

All of this ^

Do a quick search on sites like eBay for the same vintage items. You'll probably find it there at half of what RL is charging.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby RL should be ashamed for rolling those out like that. I went through the dept store last weekend, and most of the new stuff felt cheap to the touch.
Sometimes if I’m at the mall for some other reason I pass through Macys just to look around and 9 times out of 10 stuff I liked in pictures I completely change my mind when I see it in person.

Back
Top Bottom