**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The outlets are mostly boring lately, but the true “wins” at the outlets are when you’ve got one located near a primary RL mansion.

Only know of the one near me, but I’m sure this exists elsewhere….

Ralph Lauren has a big mansion store on Michigan Ave in Chicago.

They don’t like to discount the purple label stuff too outwardly in the store. They’ll do it, but they hide it a bit…

When they’d have stuff left that needs to be clearances out, they’ll put it on a rack in the polo section…. But primarily they end up sending it to the Rosemont outlet.

The best deals at outlets are when they get these deliveries…

As the purple label stuff will already be heavily marked down, and the store discounts apply to the purple label stuff as well.

My best but ever was getting one of these pieces at an outlet….

Got a Purple Label overcoat, full length, 100% cashmere, cream colored. MSRP would be $4-5K these days, but back then… it was tagged $2500.

Was marked down to $500.
The outlet had 50% off everything in store.
Walked out with one for $250!

I was so dumb… I only bought 1. Someone made a killing buying out the 6 remaining… they had just come in that day.

Edit:
Anyone been to polo in rosemont, aurora, gurnee lately and seen any Purple Label?

Yep. Love the Rosemont outlet, I get in trouble there. Stl premium outlet also gets PL sometime.

Got the varsity jacket in today... Joint is fire...couldn't try it on in the store since they ain't have my size... The multi color zip up is dope too
20231215_190729.jpg

20231215_190811.jpg

^good looks on posting the coupon fam
IMG_2349.jpeg

Latest outlet pick ups. Wanted these last year, couldn’t find them for the price I really wanted. Happy to add them to the collection now

IMG_2350.jpeg

Also scooped up this beauty. RL 2000 from 1993. Truly love all the RL2000 Ski pieces
Those RL2000 jackets are sleeper pieces a lot of gems came out with the RL2000 branding.

Ive always found good deals at outlets. When there is something I want but not for the price I want I juust take a pic of the tag and wait for it to go on clearance and order when theres an extra off clearance sale.
This is good advice here. This has always worked for me. Sometimes I even screenshot UPCs from eBay listings and have them check all stores for it. When I see a surge of new eBay listings of something I like, I’m always curious if they’re stocked at the Polo Factory stores, Marshall’s, or TJ Maxx. I had a Polo Factory store check stock on the big Cookie hooded bubble vest, but no luck. Later found out on here people were grabbing them for $70 at Burlington and trying to sell them for double.

Took a trip to my local outlet, they had a 40% off sale + an additional 15% added on.
Lucky for me they just got a shipment of tokyo stadium and was putting it out on the floor the second i walked into the store.
IMG_20231207_211415.jpg
IMG_20231207_211420.jpg
IMG_20231207_211405.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_211720_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_211659_Photos.jpg

If anyone needs style codes....
GFYS!
This is still one of my favorite few days here on NT. There were salt trucks driving all over the thread.

Just having a little fun, life is too short, the real ones understand though.
LMFAOOOO bruh I was just about to DM you too asking mad questions. I was like hold up, these pics look Too familiar 😂😂

Those RL2000 jackets are sleeper pieces a lot of gems came out with the RL2000 branding.

That’s a fact fam. I have this fleece jacket from Europe with RL 2000 branding. I’ll take pics of my little RL2000 collection this weekend.
There is a pair of the matching Ski pants from the RL2000 collection on the bay right now. If they weren’t an XL woulda copped them 😂

Just a heads up I seen the bear sweater with the sled and dogs restock in my size and I spoke too online chat and they gave me the sweater with the 40 percent off discount still and gave 1 day shipping to me, I just hope the sweater is actually in stock and doesn’t get canceled tho it came out to $320 in total
Nice! What was your argument for the discount?

Just a heads up I seen the bear sweater with the sled and dogs restock in my size and I spoke too online chat and they gave me the sweater with the 40 percent off discount still and gave 1 day shipping to me, I just hope the sweater is actually in stock and doesn’t get canceled tho it came out to $320 in total
Facts decent amount of stuff restocked once the 40% off ended - little sweet talking goes a long way

Nice! What was your argument for the discount?
I just said I purchase a lot from Ralph Lauren and I was checking for this sweater every day that it sold out too quick and I finally seen my size restocked and I would like to get it for the 40% off, the woman was very helpful she even emailed me letting me know that it’s coming from a fulfillment center so chances are it is actually in stock so I could live for that price I paid. Cause it’s basically sold out everywhere besides Bloomingdales. And I’m pretty sure there’s people stalking that site waiting for that price to drop more or get a 30 percent off sale from Bloomingdales cause I’m assuming that’s gonna be coming soon.

I think I'm done with... Polo, and all other clothes, shoes and other things I have no need for more of... since I got "fired" today from weak *** Kay Jewelers. It's ok, it's finally time to start working towards making my dreams come true... them I am gonna go to Madison Ave and really ball out. Still only buying sale items, lol.

You guys are great and it has been funny chopping it up with you all here.

I think I'm done with... Polo, and all other clothes, shoes and other things I have no need for more of... since I got "fired" today from weak *** Kay Jewelers. It's ok, it's finally time to start working towards making my dreams come true... them I am gonna go to Madison Ave and really ball out. Still only buying sale items, lol.

Sorry to hear this. Nothing wrong with hitting reset button.

Keep your head up bro. Sucks a bit now but time to move on to bigger and better things. Good luck and happy holidays.

“We fall because someone pushes us. We get up to push back.”

Back
Top Bottom