**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

30% off sales on Ralph site

Appreciate the heads up, finally ordered the BW hoody.

20211226_110143.jpg

Might have to wear it on NY

Last edited:
The Kwanzaa pin is proper, I copped it first time I saw it a month ago. Get nothing but compliments.
Lol why do you call it the “ kwanza pin” ? As the pan African flag has really nothing to do w/ kwanza ( I know the history of both and very loosely connections as kwanza has its own flag) just a kurious question
I myself have been on the fence of this particular pin (I collect) since I first saw it in the end summer / fall of this year. I might swing by RL and pic up a few Peace.

Last edited:
You should see dudes in the M&N thread. Theyll cop the swingman version of the authentic jersey they own because theyre afraid of the authentic getting dirty 😂

"Authentics shorts are for special occasions". Imagine special occasions to wear basketball shorts. NT got some interesting folks.
Don't think I'll ever get to a point where I'm afraid to wear something so I get a lesser version (so to speak) or a fake. It's never that serious and I've never dropped an entire slice of pizza on my clothes. If I want to sell something then I'll sell it, of I want to wear something I'll wear it

Stopped by the polo store @ rosemont fashion mall. (Essentially chicago O’Hare…)

Didn’t have all the Olympic stuff that’s listed on the site.

Had some stuff not on the site, tho.

No clue why, but they had a pink Halloween tshirt in stock (full size run) for little girls… grabbed one for my daughter for next year.
3BF01015-B538-4FC4-98C1-F709C325233D.jpeg

Red Christmas tee for kids(girls)…
46EE75D2-06E0-4749-BD86-565D16EE1DD1.jpeg

Ralph’s coffee gift set: pkg of their coffee beans, and a mug I’ve never seen before. Has the Ralph’s coffee barrister on both sides.

E3FEC4C5-92BC-47E4-B654-EEAF91D197CD.jpeg
F9A17E4B-0907-4C17-8F02-FB8D6CEA7333.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom