**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Have you ever heard of a sound system called Federation Sound? talk to me about dancehall culture......Likkle Bwoy! Stay in your lane!

Then you of all people should know these labels.
The fact that you say they are watered down makes me think you
googled those labels.

No real dancehall person would say beenie man and bounty killas labels are watered down.
Thats how I know you must have googled them.
No real sound system person would say shocking vibes, scare dem or mad house was watered down.

Federation is not based in jamaica most likely. Which means you are watered down.

Things fly so far over your tiny little brain. I never said the labels are watered down. Your attempted at Christopher Columbusing the labels and Jamaican culture on a whole is the watering down.

Dude I was born in jamaica. lmao
I was raised in jamaica and brooklyn. Thats how
I came to know polo culture.

Addies comes from new lots. Thats east ny brooklyn.
I stood 10 ft away when he kill Saxon , Body Guard, and everybody else in Biltmore.
Take your L and apologize.

Then I went to college and moved to florida. As most people get older and then
buy homes and the such. Which is why I am into beach culture. Caribbean beach, cony island beach, south beach, etc. I plan to go to california or hawaii if this clothing line does well.

Life is a beach then you die. lol

Last edited:
tenor.gif

picante!

In true style and fashion when this clown has nothing to say he draws for the race card. NT IS TIME FOR A PROPER BANNING OF THIS CLOWN!

In true style and fashion when this clown has nothing to say he draws for the race card. NT IS TIME FOR A PROPER BANNING OF THIS CLOWN!

What race card. You were not in a sound clash in the 90s in brooklyn because no white guys went to those
clashes. These are facts. Not opinions. You cant ban the truth dude. You talking with island vernacular like you were more official than me. You were not at any of the golden era clashes.

I am stating fact not opinion. You tried to be more official than me and found out you were talking to an actual jamaican from the culture I am designing from.

You had no idea where I was from and you thought I was a wanna be. And you assumed wrong.

A actual island person is designing an island line.
Thats what you folks in the states call KEEPING IT REAL.

Aint that right?

Sneaker heads like people from the sneaker culture.
Im designing a dancehall line and I am actually from the culture and... participates
in the culture. And I actually owned a sound system on ocean ave in brooklyn in the 1990s.
I was lifting boxes onto trucks to do parties from 1992 to 1999.

Is that what I think they are...
Is that an original press of d brown to the foundation?
Original press with the version. No re issue.

I was doing it before mp3 my g.
tunes man.jpg

Last edited:
RicoSwa RicoSwa why u got banned bro?

Harsh language. I cursed in a reply. It was my fault.
So I own that slip in judgement.

KennyMeez chill. I will pull out a shabba pre release on steel plate that you cant
play on federation. They dont make acetate specials any more. lol

Since this is a polo forum... I will post something polo.
I had a tartan crest before the Browns drop. Silk.

silk scarf.jpg

Last edited:
What race card. You were not in a sound clash in the 90s in brooklyn because no white guys went to those
clashes. These are facts. Not opinions. You cant ban the truth dude. You talking with island vernacular like you were more official than me. You were not at any of the golden era clashes.

I am stating fact not opinion. You tried to be more official than me and found out you were talking to an actual jamaican from the culture I am designing from.

You had no idea where I was from and you thought I was a wanna be. And you assumed wrong.

Aint that right?

Im designing a dancehall line and I am actually from the culture and... participates
in the culture. And I actually owned a sound system on ocean ave in brooklyn in the 1990s.

tunes man.jpg

I remember my pops coming home with a Dennis Brown tape back in the day. Random as hell :lol: used to play it in the car all the time.

Speaking of patchwork, ive been on the hunt for this for a few years now. Only ever seen it pop up in small or medium

c8a471c9cc60d7f510164616fea6e87f.jpg

The one I got is slightly different and doesn't have the inner lining like the one in your pic. I saw it in print and could never find for sale anywhere. If I recall correctly they released your version a year later, the one I have may be a sample.

20210521_171533.jpg

Aint that right?

tunes man.jpg

🔥🔥🔥

Off topic but thanks for sharing!

Don't want to derail the thread further but...

You ever see Colonel Josey Wales or Brigadier Jerry live? Those men are LEGENDARY!

Originators!

The one I got is slightly different and doesn't have the inner lining like the one in your pic. I saw it in print and could never find for sale anywhere. If I recall correctly they released your version a year later, the one I have may be a sample.

20210521_171533.jpg
Damn ive never seen this version pop up. Probably a sample. Ill take either at this point :lol:

Ivv

20210521_171533.jpg
This is alway nice to see. I've seen this unlined version in circulation on once, and it was a few years after you purchased yours. This could be a sample, since RL always produces at least 2 identical samples.

I was lucky enough to catch both of the samples for a prototype item that RL chose not to produce.

Ivv
This is alway nice to see. I've seen this unlined version in circulation on once, and it was a few years after you purchased yours. This could be a sample, since RL always produces at least 2 identical samples.

I was lucky enough to catch both of the samples for a prototype item that RL chose not to produce.

This is the print

Adi7.jpg

anyone on here got any of the Satin Jackets from the MLB Capsule? I'm currently out of the country and I want to get the Yankee's one for my son's bday next week.

What’s the sizing on this MLB stuff? I normally wear a large. I sized up for the polo and jacket. And got my normal size for the sweatshirt.

Back
Top Bottom