**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For the love of Lo.. pwing vibez. Bigg up all the Lo lovers some crazy pieces on here salute.
10D9F654-D594-49CE-8C26-72FF36D7B130.jpeg
629F0AC0-16EE-4C3A-A1E3-52900F2A998F.jpeg

Nice shirt. Picked up same.

981B6935-28C0-4572-8A34-9723A6A89033.jpeg

Final item came in to complete spring season purchases. Winter Stadium, Chinese New Year and P Wing Collections never reached the Hype of last years drops, but still had to keep tabs where and best price. Sizes disappear quick as Time passes, especially Personal xl. All items were at least half off and some more.

We can complain about quality of retro, new stuff but none of these things are extra special. Just more unique than average for Regular wear. Had to buy this version P Wing crewneck cause previous ones gifted to Family. The Winter Stadium Apollo jacket is on lowkey site that just had extra discount to half off. Couple other sites still have, but not both needed size and discount.

Like the Thread Regulars say: Patience and Due Diligence can pay off. Happy Hunting to All. Always enjoy seeing what other pickup up.

giphy.gif

Nice shirt. Picked up same.

nice.

I didn’t pay enough attention to the red/black p-wing collection. Been slowly accumulating more and more of it.

It’s a great collection, and there is a good mix of stuff from winter stadium and the red/black p-wing collection that works across multiple seasons.

Trying to decide between the black p-wing sweatshirt from 2018 and the 2019 version. 2019 is beautiful, but I dig the monochromatic logo of the 2018 and the fact it had contrasting shoulder stripes.

25% for someone finally.. but the 1 time use thing is wack. I remember my whole family used to share 1 code lol

its the same as they now charge retail prices on so much of their items
Yup I’ve noticed that.

retail prices on outlet items, 1 time use promo codes, rarely any promos above 15% and .com rarely has promos. They do occasionally slash prices though but it takes a long time

I only recall seeing it on rl.com
This was a strange one, wasn't easy to find when it came out either. Regional maybe

Frankmathews is a sneaker head. He is only trying to get back into Lo after a 2 year hiatus. I wouldn’t entertain his feedback on that piece. It clearly wasn’t regional as you mentioned it was on rl.com it was also on rl uk site and asos uk just to name a few spots.
Stick to ya kicks frank 💯💯

Snow Beach Pants.jpg

They banned the kid for a month. lol
Glad it happened. I been working on my own summer cruise
clothing line. Not street wear. Cruise wear. Starting with the Caribbean then
doing the French Riviera and south pacific.

mad_tee-removebg-preview.png

Music tee from 90s archive.

crest-removebg-preview.png

Crest Tee from Cruise COLLECTION.

Ya got to start somewhere.
mock ups.jpg

A mock up of the robe is being made.
I really go there when it comes to the printing.
This robe will come in tiffany blue not white when its done.
trophy_new-removebg-preview.png

I let go of the rasta stadium.
I will wait for the tokyo stadium line.
See yall then I got sewing to do.

Last edited:
this dude seriously needs a life time ban! bro leave the good good dancehall alone. you really think dave kelly going to just let you use his mad house logo? *****

lol rico literally got himself banned 😂🤣😂🤣

I'm from Florida. I know his family. Baby sham lives there as well.
Using the logo ain't a problem. I am planning to use allot of logos and they will all be compensated on the back end.

Last edited:
Just another lame attempt at watering down culture. In this case it’s 90s Jamaican dancehall culture. Just stop it already.

Just another lame attempt at watering down culture. In this case it’s 90s Jamaican dancehall culture. Just stop it already.
How is it watering down?

These clothes represent the real dancehall scene, not some tourist
one love tees.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of a sound system called Federation Sound? talk to me about dancehall culture......Likkle Bwoy! Stay in your lane!

Back
Top Bottom