**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest pickups...
IMG_20191005_172840462.jpg
IMG_20191005_173552292~3.jpg

I don't know of any collectors that don't have a small ziplock bag or a box of tags from the clothing they've purchased. It was an achievement for me to set a goal to work towards buying something, so I've always saved receipts, tags, etc. My wife uses some of the nicer tags that are fabric or have with metal charms attached when decorating the house for different seasons.
Here are a few from a small box that has been forgotten until last year.

Screenshot_20191005-091949_Instagram.jpg

Sounds like hoarding :pimp:

Sportsman sweater comes in today. Hope it fits well cause its getting worn the minute it hits 50 degrees out here

EDIT: Maybe 60

cross ski goose now on polo uk 779L price tag daaaaaaammmmmn! makes that hybrid look like a bargain

Sportsman sweater came in. Fit is great although the length isnt quite as expected. Sleeves are ribbed and its VERY thick. Wont be wearing this till it gets to 45 degrees atleast. Its also alot darker in person word to Wesley Snipes

Ralphie holdin out.. as usual, there’s a couple items on the UK site that ain’t been uploaded to the US site that could’ve got had with the 30% right quick

Sportsman sweater came in. Fit is great although the length isnt quite as expected. Sleeves are ribbed and its VERY thick. Wont be wearing this till it gets to 45 degrees atleast. Its also alot darker in person word to Wesley Snipes
It's short?

Can you post comparison pic with another knit?

Wish Ralph would make a scenic sweater, like the sportsman, without the “polo” writing. I like the rockclimbing tee and polo but the words ruin it for me.

Anyone’s wishlist on RL coming up? When I search items I can see it still has the black heart in the upper right hand corner but when I go to the wish list it says I don’t have any content. Site must be having issues

Back
Top Bottom