**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

He’s asking $400. I like it but i’ll wait.

Side note $15 come up:
E3C05766-55B6-4CF6-9185-8AA8A34BBC3B.jpeg

Never was a fan of the front page. I like the red line goose better.
Nice pick up tho. Only sportsman item I liked. Too bad a replica will never
happen.

redline.jpg
gucci.jpg

That coat and these sneakers with my blue jeans is why hot gyal like me.

Last edited:
Man... good looking out to everyone in here... I copped these sweats I’ve been looking for and a long sleeve rugby to go match... used the $20 off on top of everything and also shop runner to get free 2 day shipping which was $28 before the shop runner membership.

Attachments

• A9B8E7D6-0CEA-4684-93B1-243EBFF6D243.jpeg
    A9B8E7D6-0CEA-4684-93B1-243EBFF6D243.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 48
Is it gone or a restock coming?

It’s definitely gonna restock Macy’s was just one of the first to supply the hoodie, fall is still 2 weeks out. Just like urban outfitters was the first to release those tan/wheat jeans with the graphic climber print.

My hoodie came in today from Macy’s it wasn’t in any type of plastic cellophane, or Ralph Lauren packaging, which leads me to believe it was pulled off the shelf and was shipped from a store. When I get an item shipped from store, I triple check items to make sure it’s spotless because of how many people may have handled it.

Last edited:
Also with lord and Taylor, after you spend $100 you get $20 off but you get free shipping if you stay above 100 at checkout ( after promotions). I was stuck at $98 total after discount, I had to add a pair of 2.79 socks, to save $11 in shipping

Back
Top Bottom