**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The red bear for women is already out.... when it goes on sale I’d cop if I knew the sizing on women’s lol

Fuuckery

748BE823-9A59-4248-9C2D-FF20159EE457.png

Lazy design work.

Started to feel taken for granted with these bear sweaters so started digging for early 2000's versions on eBay that are still in good shape.

At least back then they came in other colors besides blue and black and didn't look all gimmicky.

What market research goes into these decisions? Seriously.

Keep classics classy...or at least let us design our own.

Yellow would be an ill color for a bear sweater IMHO.

Perhaps have custom colors like those awareness arm bands and whatever color you pick - a portion of the proceeds goes directly to that charity.

Win Win Win

Lazy design work.

Started to feel taken for granted with these bear sweaters so started digging for early 2000's versions on eBay that are still in good shape.

At least back then they came in other colors besides blue and black and didn't look all gimmicky.

What market research goes into these decisions? Seriously.

Keep classics classy.

I have a custom print polo from Prince street 2 years ago of the bear wearing the actually crest turtleneck.... that would’ve made more sense design wise than just slapping a random preppy bear in front of a huge crest.

I guess this is another experiment of them slapping 2 things together on 1 item like when they were throwing cross flags on CP-93 items

It’s around $140 before taxes applied... unfortunately have to spend more money for free shipping

Best price yet and still a FSR... anyone think it’ll go lower?

It’s around $140 before taxes applied... unfortunately have to spend more money for free shipping

Best price yet and still a FSR... anyone think it’ll go lower?

Who knows if it will. Up to you to decide if it's worth waiting.

Ya'll wilding, I scooped that sweater up like 4 months ago for a 100 dollars more. Pissed I aint wait but I would be all over it for that price. I own it and its quickly become one of my favorite items

EDIT: You know what I take that back. After getting that stadium Rugby 2 weeks ago I have no right to be complaining about prices

Ya'll wilding, I scooped that sweater up like 4 months ago for a 100 dollars more. Pissed I aint wait but I would be all over it for that price. I own it and its quickly become one of my favorite items

EDIT: You know what I take that back. After getting that stadium Rugby 2 weeks ago I have no right to be complaining about prices
Oh I copped most def. last night there were 4 sizes left... woke up this morning to only my size so I pulled the trigger.$150 shipped.

Does anyone happen to know any sites that carry the Big and Tall line outside of Macy's, Belk, DestinationXL, Wesport big and tall, Dillards and the regular Polo website?

The golf bear sweater flew during this sale. Had to grab a size smaller. We'll see if it fits since it's Polo Golf which is traditionally cut bigger for performance reasons. At worst, I can exchange it locally.

Back
Top Bottom