**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That shirt goes hard. I need an item with a bulldog on it
20190428_203713.jpg

Think I'm done with the cross flags

20190428_200238.jpg

8F156028-F892-4CC2-8482-AF75FA9480F1.png
I want this shirt but not for $148 (even with a 30% discount, it’s more than I’d want to spend on it given it’s not really a practical day to day wear). Anyone think it might eventually his discount later in the summer?

I think Macy’s allows price adjustments for more than 14 days

Ehh, depends on who you get I guess. Last time I tried to get a PM for the CNY velour sweatsuit and they lady wouldn't do it when I called becaused it was outside of 14 days. I know if it still has tags you can still return in store though.

Ehh, depends on who you get I guess. Last time I tried to get a PM for the CNY velour sweatsuit and they lady wouldn't do it when I called becaused it was outside of 14 days. I know if it still has tags you can still return in store though.
Yeah, go to the store and get the price adjusted there. The logic is that you return the item within the allowed time frame and then buy it back with the discount applied.

I thought both RL and Macy’s allowed up to 6 months for an adjustment but I could be wrong...

I know for a fact I’ve had an item adjusted that went on sale for an online order over a month later

8F156028-F892-4CC2-8482-AF75FA9480F1.png
I want this shirt but not for $148 (even with a 30% discount, it’s more than I’d want to spend on it given it’s not really a practical day to day wear). Anyone think it might eventually his discount later in the summer?

Yeah it’ll get reduced pretty soon. I actually prefer the sweatshirt over this

There’s a beach version of this Polo with a matching tee just like this 1 has... I prefer the tees to the Polos for some reason.... plus with the 30% off they’ll be more in your price range currently

You guys are the best. I tried submitting the query online. If they come back with a no, I'll see if I can take care of it in store. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom