**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

4AC11D26-5685-43C1-875C-4A019EB87DCA.png
8D82FAB3-1132-4772-8B8F-91877937026A.png
Macy’s has the track jacket to windbreaker without the cross flags and the 1992 down the armhttps://www.macys.com/shop/product/...chType=ac&searchPass=exactMultiMatch&slotId=2

The womens line is purposely done right. They are making the mens line sub par on purpose.
No stupid over branding and weird fabrics and hybrids on the womens line. Straight 90s and 80s asthetics. They are ruining the mens line on purpose. Love Hate relationship I guess. Now that I know they know how to do retro but they are purposely trying to get the mens customers to buy weak polyester track jackets with vinyl pressing and mismatched branding, I will buy only really well done pieces. They know damn well what the mens retro customer wants, and they are giving us rubbish. Michael Rider whom does the womens wear, please take over the mens line.
women 7.jpg

Last edited:
I got a dark green RL jacket, body is that kind of puffy/down style and the sleeves are fleece-like. size is XXL, way too big for me now if anyone is interested.

WOW. Imagine walking into a party with this in a mens version. He absolutley gets what Polo
used to be in the 90s. Michael Rider (from Celine) whom does the womens wear for Polo, please take over the mens retro line. I beg you please.
women 3.jpg

Last edited:
Mens wear example. lmao Please make it stop. You really think I
can wear this to a party? My god. No.
mens.jpg

1BF78E7A-AC4B-4224-82BA-7E9E1B6C58FB.png
Quick question how does this hoody fit? I’m like a 49 in the chest. Or size wise what hoody fits like this item def not going for my true size but I don’t know if I should go down two sizes

I think it's pretty dope. I could pull it off.
Thats the point. You have to pull it off. Sounds difficult. Beauty should come easy. The white cp 93 jacket is subtle and catches the eye. The colors are
nice and the branding is not screaming P O L O at you. The menswear piece just screams
P O L O and is gaudy and immature and hard to look at.

You the man if you can walk in room full of people wearing Gucci and LV wearing
that hoodie. I take the white cp 93 and some sun glasses.

I agree with you. The purple label is doing things the right way too. Thier graphic items are clean and classy. An example is the tennis man hoody they have. Theyre just way expensive.

I agree with you. The purple label is doing things the right way too. Thier graphic items are clean and classy. An example is the tennis man hoody they have. Theyre just way expensive.
He is using the mens line retros to experiment with getting younger customers to the brand. The womens
line is great because they are just using the classic 90s and 80s classy look. He should just create a diffusion brand and call it Ralphy's K!ds by Polo and then do his street wear collabs under that brand.
Then we can get the classy retros the women's line gets on the Polo mens line. Separate and diffuse.

Look how small he makes the bear illustration on the mens line and how big they are on the womens line. lol They secretly hate the mens line. I UNDERSTAND.

Last edited:
Ralphy's K!ds sounds like a nice diffusion line for Polo. A skateshop style store
like Supreme where you can get the younger Polo asthetic and streetwear. They can
sell skate decks called saddles. Bike frames called Ponies.
No online ordering. Have to come to the store. I should go major in marketing and leave here.
Wish I had that in 92. A store of our own. Nobody following us around their dept store.
Just a thought. No need to reply.

Back
Top Bottom