**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For those wondering pretty sure the back of the red Ski graphic puffer also has big “USA” on the back. I’m sure not the news some of you wan to hear.

However the white downhill skier puffer says 92 on the back.

I was excited to see this jacket until I saw the back I mean wtf who okays this stuff hopefully it is a mix up like the ski 92 sweatshirt
Screenshot_20181005-210109_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181005-210103_Chrome.jpg

Lo Goose on the duece is gonna be wild this winter.

I can’t wear any of the large USA stuff... can’t have people thinking I’m a trump supporter. Sad days
Mannnnnnn

I be out here looking like a full blown patriot some days...

I think the contrast of being a 100% inner city kid rocking RL outfit with a flag of a country that doesn’t really really love you actually pisses trumpettes off..

And I’m all for it...

It’s my right as an Caribbean-American to wear a fly outfit with a huge flag on it while telling the NYPD their bozos..

Complete contrast

Mannnnnnn

I be out here looking like a full blown patriot some days...

I think the contrast of being a 100% inner city kid rocking RL outfit with a flag of a country that doesn’t really really love you actually pisses trumpettes off..

And I’m all for it...

It’s my right as an Caribbean-American to wear a fly outfit with a huge flag on it while telling the NYPD their bozos..

Complete contrast

And this is what this Lo Culture is built off. Had an older caucasian gentleman almost fall out his massage chair at the mall yesterday because of the olive rugby. He was like " Kayak ? like the sport?" did the hand motions and all. lol

And this is what this Lo Culture is built off. Had an older caucasian gentleman almost fall out his massage chair at the mall yesterday because of the olive rugby. He was like " Kayak ? like the sport?" did the hand motions and all. lol

Me and my friend went to this restaurant a few months ago both wearing big pony shirts and this lady asked up if we played polo and I was like naaaah and she was like I didn't think so, it's expensive. I wanted to be like biiiitch, don't be counting my money. Shoulda hopped on my horse and rode outta there.

Off topic...who's watching UFC fight...where's the links? Wearing lucky Polo green for mcgrMcGr

Wondering why Bloomingdales took down the hi tech waterproof jacket :/ I wanted to grab it on sale.

Attachments

• 6EDC615B-FB47-460D-B3E1-F8BFC05EB2F6.jpeg
    6EDC615B-FB47-460D-B3E1-F8BFC05EB2F6.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom