**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Whatever the price tag, it’s gonna sell quick

Their pricing is so messed up right now...

Some hi tech items are at old pricing.. Some are super jacked up. Some look reasonable in comparison to other pieces now.

All hi tech pants $198? The cp-93 pants were $98 or $145... And then the limited edition ones (cp93 Ltd had price bumps for being "limited") were $185. Now the normal Macys ones are $198.

They know this will all get discounted. They jack up price and get more on the folks who don't care what it costs... And then try to sell closer to old msrp after discounts.

Up on END

1DAC81DA-B8EA-46D7-BEA4-6A8D51684C48.png

Some hi tech items are at old pricing.. Some are super jacked up. Some look reasonable in comparison to other pieces now.

All hi tech pants $198? The cp-93 pants were $98 or $145... And then the limited edition ones (cp93 Ltd had price bumps for being "limited") were $185. Now the normal Macys ones are $198.

They know this will all get discounted. They jack up price and get more on the folks who don't care what it costs... And then try to sell closer to old msrp after discounts.
That rugby might fly before discount tho

yeah, i feel like they could've charged much more for the snow beach re-release. same with stadium popover. but yeah, CP-93 "limited" jackets were way too high imo, those prices didn't even make sense

yeah, i feel like they could've charged much more for the snow beach re-release. same with stadium popover. but yeah, CP-93 "limited" jackets were way too high imo, those prices didn't even make sense

exactly! the trial run of the "retro collections" i guess they didn't know how well it'd be received, after SB they saw the demand justified the price increases but they should've released those lines after to truly capitalize.

Macys pre=sale started today 30% off. I was able to cop the climb hoodie for $120 saving $50. I can't pick up until September 16.
For those in the L.A. area , there will be a Polo event that day where the Polo bear will make an appearance and other activities.
RL rep told me that the ski bubble and sui ski bubble will be crazy limited. I wasn't able to get a price tho.

What's the code for this presale?

Macys pre=sale started today 30% off. I was able to cop the climb hoodie for $120 saving $50. I can't pick up until September 16.
For those in the L.A. area , there will be a Polo event that day where the Polo bear will make an appearance and other activities.
RL rep told me that the ski bubble and sui ski bubble will be crazy limited. I wasn't able to get a price tho.

What's the code for this presale?
Fam, I was in store today to do the transaction. I apologize.
I'm glad I was patient; I had not bought any hi tech items yet. I was determined to pay less than retail no matter what, so the 30% off came at a perfect time. I only wanted the climb hoodie and maybe the KAYAK rugby then I'm done with hi tech. There is some good stuff coming for holiday and I want to be ready.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the pieces you guys posted that Prince St put out today will be on the site tomorrow.. that normally seems to be how it goes

Back
Top Bottom